NBA Thread

That's a brilliant one liner from KG.

Rudy Gay linked with the Suns, can't see it happening and it's the one time I won't blame Sarver for being cheap.

I'll say it now, its gonna be San Antonio Spurs v New York Knicks in the NBA Final this year.
4.gif

5.gif

6.gif

7.gif

8.gif

It looks like the lakers might really miss the playoff.

I don't think the knicks have any chance against miami or chigago (with rose back). Celtics knicks first round po would be an awsome match!

i have the feeling that tonight the spurs will show that they care about regular season games...anyway i really don't see how the Thunders will miss the final. in no way the spurs can beat the thunders in the playoff.

Seattle is and always has been a great basketball town, and it was sad that they got moved to OKC and they have always wanted to move a team back...

with that said, sad to see Kings gone...

I am glad the lakers are going to miss the po. i can't stand neither coach pringles nor the most overrated centre in the league.
long live the clippers!

At the halfway mark for fantasy. Man has it gone by fast. The injury bug has plagued a lot of owners this yr. Except me and Andre of course...lol

Yes, I keep getting injuries all the time, damn. That means having to constantly change the roster, but it makes it fun and challenging this way.

knicks once again losing against a playoff rival. I'd say they will go as far the eastern conf. semifinal. Melo or 3es, nothing in between.Miami, Bulls, indiana and the celtics are all superior teams.

But I don't think anyone will stop the thunders there time around. they have enough talent and motivation to take the title.

Nash is being killed by the likes of Paul and Wes, scoring plenty against him. LA is just a poorly assembled team.

in the west making the po is not gonna be easy for the lakers. they are 6 games behind the rockets, not to mention they lost to almost all the bottom playoff teams so right now they are basically 7 games down.

I'd say indiana is looking pretty strong right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom