NBA Thread

Mike Brown has achieved an incredible record as a Lakers coach: counting how the last season ended and how the current one is going he totalizes an impressive 0-15. Lost 4 in a row in the playoffs, the 8 pre-season games and the 3 official games.

I don't know how a guy like this one is allowed to coach a team like this. I offer myself for the job! It is impossible to do it worse!

Lillard was great again despite the loss. And the knicks totally toyed the Heat. This year I will have a close look on more teams because of the fantasy league. I like it!

Tobi, less turnovers is better. What's so confusing about it? Cousins has been a huge bust for me so far. I might give him one more wk to turn things around though.

I was just wondering why I currently only have one point in my match up, I've had 9 and 5 previously.

Click on the matchup link and you`ll see that Julian is beating you every category except 3 pointers made. You saw 9 and 5 earlier on this week because the score changes. You probably had the lead in some categories earlier this week. However, like I said the score changes based on how players perform.

Yes, it's something in progress until the weekend is done. ME and Andre have been up and down for most of the week, but I will be beaten for sure because I have only 3 players and he has 6 playing tonight, so unless they underperform a lot he will edge me in the key categories where we're tight.

Injuries have destroyed my first week, and I will be forced to trade Granger or Nash if they don't recover as I need more players and have Rose injured already. I'm lacking rebounds and assists, I was going to get Big babe Davies but someone got there faster than me... Grrrrrrr.....

Lillard was awesome again and it's ages since Portland wasn't that good. Seems like all the teams are more balanced this year due to the amount of good rookies in the last 2 seasons.

Definitely, the NBA has turned a PG league, and the teams that lack a good PG suffer a lot. That's specially obvious in the Lakers and Miami, even though there's a big gap between them. We could name at least 20 great PGs right now, but how many great centers?

It was just the other way around 15 years ago!

Click on the matchup link and you`ll see that Julian is beating you every category except 3 pointers made. You saw 9 and 5 earlier on this week because the score changes. You probably had the lead in some categories earlier this week. However, like I said the score changes based on how players perform.

I've been keeping up to date via the app, makes sense now.

Watching 76ers@Knicks, NY are moving the ball well but what happened to Evan Turner - bust?

Ya, I have been watching that game too. Turner was supposed to have a breakout season with Iggy gone. Hasn`t happened so far. His shooting has been dreadful. Silver lining is that there is a lot of b-ball left to be played. Drekk is 100% right about the abundance of good PG`s and lack of dominant big men. That said, I like what exciting guards bring to the table (ie.e killer crossovers)so you won`t see me complaining.

Is there anyone to watch nba highlights beside having the nba league pass thing?

as realistically, not really a chance i'll be able to watch any live games due to time zone and don't think it's worth the price if won't be watching game's live

Man, Gomito might have the best big three (Lebron, Carmelo, Harden) in our league and he just got beat by some dude from operation sports.

Is there anyone to watch nba highlights beside having the nba league pass thing?

as realistically, not really a chance i'll be able to watch any live games due to time zone and don't think it's worth the price if won't be watching game's live

Two minute clips on NBA.com is the legit way.

I'm cancelling the free trial today, I'm hoping that the NBA and ESPN can get their act together and sort out the TV deal.

Hopefully when ESPN UK disappears in the summer, NBA TV will launch over here or another broadcaster will get the rights and do a good job with it.

Hey, I lost 7-2 against Andre, but with 2 points, 2 blocks and 2 3pointers I would have won 5-4... That was tight! It's a pitty that the Lakers were winning so easy and Kobe played so little. Agh!

Regarding the NBA League pass, I'm undecided on what to do. It's a great app to watch the NBA on my tablet, even while I'm watching something else on TV, but 90 € it's probably too much because normally the games I'm interested the most start very late.

Hey, a small note to those that are playing fantasy in the league...make sure that you do rotations on your players so the ones that play will be on the starting line-up or Util rather than on the bench as those will not count if they are on the bench (you will lose valuable points and such)

But glad to see the NBA up and running again...and finally Toronto won!! haha, yea...they suck too much. Shocker that the Knicks are on a roll, but i doubt they'd be able to keep it going, their line-up is too old...

Hey, a small note to those that are playing fantasy in the league...make sure that you do rotations on your players so the ones that play will be on the starting line-up or Util rather than on the bench as those will not count if they are on the bench (you will lose valuable points and such)

I would gladly do it if Rose, Nash and Granger weren't injured in my bench...

haha Drekkard, i feel you...i've got Bynum, Stoudamire, and Anthony Davis injured...there goes my rebounds/points

luckily i picked up Kirilenko, he's not a great player, but he fills up the stats sheets in various departments, so he's one of the best for fantasy games

I'm doomed with injuries on the fantasy too.

I have Dirk, Gordon, Love, Wall and now Lowry, not to mention the not so healthy Bogut. I have no chance right now...

I'm doomed with injuries on the fantasy too.

I have Dirk, Gordon, Love, Wall and now Lowry, not to mention the not so healthy Bogut. I have no chance right now...

Drop them. There are some quaility players you can add through the waiver-wire.

If u are active enough checking their status and able to pick them back up before others, u're fine...but if u aren't, like me, and afraid others get them before u, then dont...but u will be at disadvantage as u have less players getting u pts, blocks, etc...

Damn. I losing my classico matchup with Alexis. It will be a close one. I`m a Real Madrid fan btw. Respect Barca, but hate, hate the fact that they are so good.

Ha ha, don't worry mate, I assure you my team will underperfom during the weekend or get injured, we are very thight but your points are more solid than mine (rebounds, assists, steals...I can't even get near you).

The first week I lost against another Madridista, I feel totally surrounded!

Anybody know what happened between Demarc Cousins and Sean Elliott. NBA.com says he`s suspended for two games. Also, not surprised by the MD hiring by the Lakers considering the relationship he has with Nash and Kobe. Phil is no guarantee for an NBA title.

Back
Top Bottom