NBA Thread

Is that draft time good everybody? Post any reccomendations in this thread so we can get a good live draft time for all the managers.

Finally joined it. Well, I'm one of those guys who like to tick every single aspect of the game but actually sucks at it. :( We'll see how things go. As far as I can tell you time is ok for me mate.

Okay guys the league is finalized. I`ll publish the league so ppl who couldn`t do it can follow it in this thread. The draft is next wkend. Don`t forget to pre-set your rankings in case you can`t do the live draft. Yahoo`s rankings are bunk.

Dwight Howard gets 19pts, 12rebs in his Laker debut. His first basket was off a Gasol lob. :D

They're gonna be fun to watch this year.

Oh yes, I have in on my top5 as well, I tried to edit the rankings but there are just too many players to rate.

I rather be online on the draft day, I'll try my best to be there

Anyone been watching this season of Open Court on NBA TV? Shaq is really starting to annoy me. He's great entertainment on TNT but when in an open discussion with fellow players his ego is just grating.

Apple and Android apps are available for the fantasy league.

I won't be able to make the draft tonight, doing my pre draft work now.

Last edited:
Anyone know if I can use the app for the draft?

I don't think you can, I tried to access the app this afternoon with my phone but I couldn't find the draft board. Anyway, try to log by your own.

I logged in on my phone but I can't scroll up or down, I'll just have to hope that my pre rank list works.

You're screwed! I got Durant! :D

Irving | Holiday | Lin
Batum | Martin | Thompson
Durant | DeRozan
Ibaka | Bosh | Drummond
Monroe | Noah

Last edited:
Westbrook | Ellis | Lillard | Beaubois (Wildcard)
George | Young | Beal
Gay | Johnson | Beasley
Blake |
McGee | Nene

I'm happy with my squad, maybe a small gamble at C but my pre draft worked.

Hi, I couldn't follow the draft live because I was away and in my phone I couldn't do it. I'm quite happy with the results, though I have too many Guards and I lack Centers.

I wasn't specifically trying to get the Lakers big three and many of my roster players are injured, so I'll have to experiment a bit the first weeks. And when Rose gets back, then I'll be unstoppable and I will conquer the world!

I'll try to do some trades..

Here's my roster:
Nash / Rose / M.Williams / Rubio
Kobe / T.Evans / R. Allen
Granger / Kidd-Gilchrist
Boozer / Faried
D. Howard / Randolph

I see my first match up is against Andre... Nice way to start! He will surely play that flop guy... Lin, was it called? :P

Last edited:
My phone didn't reminded me of the draft as it was supposed to, as result I got almost all my player injured, but still I should have nice bigmen and loads of rebounds along the season.

here's the roster:
Lowry / Wall / Felton / Isaiah Thomas
Gordon / Iggy
no SF! I might need a trade or a free agent
Love / Nowitzki / Pau Gasol / Millsap / Bargnani
Bogut / DeAndre Jordan

Deron / Rondo / B. Knight/
W. Matthews / Mayo / Ginolbi
J. Smtih / Cousins / Favors / Lee / Humphries
Hibbert / Gortat

Don't forget to set your lineup for the week. Mon through Sun. A lot better than adjusting it every single day.

I had to grab Peckovic and drop Faried to add some weight in the paint. How many changes can we do in the season?

Plus, we have a roster with:
PG, SG, G, SF, PF, F, C, C

All of them count for the points? What's the G and the PF mean there (Guard and Forward, ok, but what's the meaning of it?).

Didn't find it in the web.

I need this information to start beating TheSpecialOne today. Yes, everyone wants to see him beaten (again), so I expect some great key info here...

It counts points for everybody but the 3 bench guys, even the 2 Util are in.
So as much players you can have playing the better.

The G could be a PG or SG, while the F either a SF or a PF.

Thanks Sauce, now I think I have it all covered. Doubting on certain elements of my roster, but this will happen all season.

Good luck all!

It all starts TONIGHT boys!!

I don't care for Fantasy, the REAL thing begins TONIGHT!

Heat vs. Celtics should be good! and we've got quite a few good games in the coming days as well.

You guys heard about James Harden!?!! :SHOCK: Damn! I wasn't expecting that!

I was expecting Harden to be dealt, but didn't think Rockets would've parted with Kevin Martin and definitely not Lamb...they seemed like having potential, but i do guess that with Harden they may be more dangerous.

and Martin is a great addition with more outside shooting for Thunder (Westbrook and Durant are more slashers)

Both Harden and Martin are imo equally good at outside shooting but I think that Harden is easily the better player overall, though. Nevermind, Martin is a great fit for the sixth man position in a top team. Meanwhile, Harden is too good to be that.

Back
Top Bottom