NBA Thread

I just solved a bug that made me sleepless for two nights. So Dwight Howard can go to China for all I know!

Give me Gasol and Batum to the Timberwolves with a fit Ricky Rubio and I may even buy a T-shirt.

Brook Lopez got a max contract, crazy!

RIP Linsanity. 02/04/12-07/17/12

Howard Beck ‏@HowardBeckNYT

Posting momentarily to http://nytimes.com: Lin will be a Rocket. Knicks deliberations over.

lil-boy-tear.gif

I'm heartbroken. Knicks FO has reached the zenith of incompetence. I'm done.

I think its a lose lose situation for both parties...Knicks will need a new PG soon as 40 yr old Kidd and Felton won't be able to carry them through, and Lin (with all due respect) is more of an Eastern-Conference PG...out in the West, the pressure defending and pace will not suit him as much, he'll commit even more turnovers and will be made into an average PG...

Sad that the Knicks don't care about keeping the one guy that made their season relevant and made all other role guys better...

Raptors signed our European boy Jonas. Supposed to have tremendous potential.

Jonas has good size and likes to attack the basket. Very good Pick and Roll player as well. I think he will start to make his mark in year 3. Biggest adjustment will be the number of games (82). Fans shouldn't expect too much this season. I expect him to average close to a double, double. Remember, Dwight Howard had a 12/10 rookie season.

I'm happy with the Suns roster right now, sign Courtney Lee and it'll be a very productive off season (with cap room still remaining)

that going away card, well the one chandler wrote, well that is spot on..
the dude was getting torched left and right by top tier points guards...

Watching Spain for the first time (vs USA).

Looking forward to the Olympics.

Exciting game so far despite being a friendly. Spain is dominating the paint thanks to Ibaka. Most of USA points resulting from ISO plays by Melo, Kobe, KD.

Unless David Stern does his thing again Howard is going to the Lakers, Bynum and J Rich to the 76ers, Igoudala to the Nuggets and some Nuggets are heading to Orlando plus draft picks.

Lakers - Heat in the finals., Nash won the lottery.

Less NBA, more NFL and NHL for me. Rich getting richer over and over again. At least he didn't go to the Nyets.

What the hell tobi?! I've matched Kensi offer!! She's mine!
I never told you but I saw Daniela once at Cascais. I remember it like yesterday, she was walking in the beach alonside her bf while me and my mates were ready to leave coz it started raining out of the blue.

Back
Top Bottom