NBA Thread

Nash to Knicks is confirmed?!

Damn was hoping he'd come back home though I don't know what would've happened to Calderon then (still don't know) and it's sad to see Jose go after all he's done!

That's a big "if" especially when you look at Curry's inj history.

Yep I agree, not to mention Bogut, I mean to have both him and Steph health at the same time, gonna be a miracle.

But we still have decent guys under contract, that could be traded for a backup 6th man like PG. Specially the small forwards, I would trust Harrison Barnes straight up from the beginning, unlike we did last year with Klay, that sat on the bench for a while.

At least that's what I'm gonna do in 2K12 :LOL:

It's not confirmed yet but it sounds close.

nashlakers.jpg

It would be hard, but not impossible. He still wants a ring. NY, LA or Toronto, where can he get it? No brainer.

The question is, will Kobe let his PG run the offense, considering Nash is one of the best of all time?

It would be hard, but not impossible. He still wants a ring. NY, LA or Toronto, where can he get it? No brainer.

To be honest with you, the Lakers would have been my last choice. Steve Nash doesn't need a ring to be remembered as one of the greatest players all time, he already built his own legacy, he's a future HOFer no matter what.

Steve Nash had the opportunity to play in NY, Mecca of Basketball, alongside his old good buddy Amar'e Stoudemire. He had the chance to play in the city he likes the most, in where he lives during the offseason and, in my humble opinion, with him here, I'm sure the Knicks would have been a legit contender.

He also had the opportunity to play for Canada. Yes, Canada. The Raptors are much more than a basketball franchise. They represent an whole country, Nash's country. As matter of fact, the Raptors have a taped video of Wayne Gretzky advising Steve Nash on why he should join the Raptors, and also have him on speed dial. Keep in mind that Gretzky is the biggest sports hero in Canada. Nash would have been an icon for them, specially in this particular season now that a lockout in NHL appears to be real.

Instead, Steve picked the Los Angeles Lakers, a ferocious Phoenix Suns rival. Not only does he leaves town but he goes to a rival team. Many Suns fans are already spreading their hate towards Nash. This was such a bold move imo.

Not much kiddo. I wanted to keep Shumpert and develop my youth. Nash was the only "game changer" on market but he's 38 years old...

I want to reply but I'm distracted by Kensi.

Jason Kidd commits to the Knicks, Dallas are left with the tall baller from the G.

I like this move. It will be nice to have Kidd mentoring Lin.

@Chris_Broussard

Sources: TSO not interested in discussing a deal that would send Kensi Blye to Tobi in a SnT for Olivia Dunham, first-round picks in 2012, 2014, 2016 & 2018, Two and a Half Men Season 1-7 DVD Collection, an old pair of men ski socks, an haunted tablecloth and a potato... that looks like a penis (Here's the potato mentioned)

Last edited:
:LOL:

What if I included a $3m trade exception?

I've got Special Agent Ziva David on speed dial.

Ok, so now your main asset is Ziva. Still, no deal. I already have Sarah Walker and Kate Beckett and, tbh, I don't think Ziva and Beckett mesh at all in my scheme. This would be Melo and Amar'e all over again! Moreover that TPE isn't big deal. I would need a bigger trade exception to absorb Kono Kalakaua contract (which fits my system better than anyone).

So, Jeremy Lin boy has accepted a 3 year offer sheet ($5M in year one, $5.2M in year two and $9.3M in years three and again in team option) from the Rockets with a team option for a fourth season. Like Marc Stein says "They will match any offer on Lin up to one billion dollars". :P

My small lineup is better than yours.

Ziva (Killer)
Parker (Thief)
Alex (Happy Endings)
Sara Reed (Mediator)
Cece (New Girl)

Coach - Olivia Benson (Veteran)

Your loss.

Hate is a strong word and I don't hate Nash but I hope we smash them next season.

I do think it'll work for them though, they need another consistent 3pt shooter.

With or without Gordan, our team has improved so that's a positive.

Sources: TSO not interested in discussing a deal that would send Kensi Blye to Tobi in a SnT for Olivia Dunham, first-round picks in 2012, 2014, 2016 & 2018, Two and a Half Men Season 1-7 DVD Collection, an old pair of men ski socks, an haunted tablecloth and a potato... that looks like a penis (Here's the potato mentioned)

Fake. That's much longer than 140 characters :SMUG:

Ray Allen takes less money to join the Heat.

Wow!! Allen to Heat?!

Brandon Roy is back! and with T-Wolves?

Kevin Love, Brandon Roy, Ricky Rubio, there might be potential in that team.

My small lineup is better than yours.

Ziva (Killer)
Parker (Thief)
Alex (Happy Endings)
Sara Reed (Mediator)
Cece (New Girl)

Coach - Olivia Benson (Veteran)

Your loss.

You're waaaaaaay over the cap with that team. No wonder there was a lockout last season, owners throwing money out of window in a NY minute.

Anymay you won't beat mine:
Kono (Hawaii F-0)
Kensi Blye (NCIS LA)
Sarah Walker (Chuck)
Kate Beckett (Castle)
Grace Van Pelt (The Mentalist)
6th - JJ (Criminal Minds)
Coach - Megan Hunt (Body of Proof)

Not 1, not 2, not 3...

Wow!! Allen to Heat?!

I got exclusive pics from the meeting:
aqkOVo.gif

They are after Marcus Camby too. That would be an huge acquisition for the Heat.

The current CBA doesn't apply to fantasy squads, I can have Rashard Lewis and Joe Johnson type contracts if I want.

Also there isn't enough variety in your line up.

Ziva - She's the coach on the floor, isn't afraid of contact and is deadly from deep.

Parker - Leads the league in steals. She can get through tiny gaps, handy when splitting double teams.

Alex - She's a distraction, she's an excellent team mate and she spaces the floor well.

Sara Reed - Excellent defender, talks trash and regularly pulls the chair from under your legs.

Cece - No description neccessary.

Great gif by the way.

Back
Top Bottom