NBA Thread

Fichado!

howard+lakers.png

Videos regarding Raptors prospect Jonas Valanciunas as somebody interested:

YouTube - Jonas ValanÄiÅ«nas 36 points vs Serbia full highlights (FIBA WC U19 Final 2011)

YouTube - Jonas ValanÄiÅ«nas 26 points (5 dunks) vs Czech Republic full highlights (2011.08.06)

YouTube - Jonas Valanciunas .vs Serbia @Eurobasket2011 (07-09-2011)

He's only 20yr old now and way to slim for nba for now. Also he had difficult club season and didn't shine much in olympics. Very promising player, but not something Raptors expect from him right now i think..

there was a man called Ben Wallace who had been a defensive beast against Shaq back then. but now, Howard is unmatchable and that's a huge advantage for any team.

there was a man called Ben Wallace who had been a defensive beast against Shaq back then. but now, Howard is unmatchable and that's a huge advantage for any team.

The Lakers lost that series because of the Kobe-Shaq feud, and Malone's banged up knee.

Considering the age of Kobe, Nash and Gasol, injuries might be a problem. And Dwight's back problems are still an uncertainty.

Dwight's the best.

He WILL be a massive acquisition for Lakers. And much better than the improved but crybaby weird attitude Bynum.

Andrew will do better away from all the spotlight in LA. As for Howard, time for him to shine and shine he will!

I tried NBA fantasy before many years ago, it just felt weird compared to football and NFL.

What's it like now?

I was gonna say it would be better to wait for Review, but he is gone apparently, I have no idea what happened. If I see him on PSN I'll ask it.

But about the NFL I've never really played, but the NBA.com one I don't think is as simple as the EPL one, there is draft settings, you have to check your team like every day, its pretty deep actually.

If we could create a closed league it could be fun. Maybe someone else understand more about these types of games, lets wait a bit more.

I'm back guys. Too make a long story short. My brother got my account user and pass, requested a deletion, and then made a new account. Lets not talk about it. LOL. About fantasy NBA. Lets do it. Yahoo is supposed to have a really good one.

So we got:

Myself
Sauce
Tobi
Special
PLF
Stu
gomito
airjoca

I've created the league. It appears that NBA.com's fantasy is actually the yahoo one so I guess we will use that one.

http://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/nba/48077

Leauge Name: Euro Ball
Password: evoweb

I have the set the live draft date and time. This however is subject to change since some ppl live in different time zones. I'm sure we can find something that works for everyone.

I've created the league. It appears that NBA.com's fantasy is actually the yahoo one so I guess we will use that one.

http://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/nba/48077

Leauge Name: Euro Ball
Password: evoweb

I have the set the live draft date and time. This however is subject to change since some ppl live in different time zones. I'm sure we can find something that works for everyone.

I'm getting error messages.

I'm getting error messages.

You can log in with your google account, once you are in, it will display an error stating you're in the wrong league or something like that.

Go to the home page, there search for a specific league. When prompted, you have to put the league ID (48077) and the password (evoweb). Then you're allowed to get in.

Thanks, I thought the League ID was 'Euro Ball'.

@ Drekkard: You'll be fine my man.

@ Gomito: Like Sauce said. You can set your lineup for the whole week. Monday - Sunday.

Back
Top Bottom