NBA Thread

Bosh bukaki!!!

boshchamp_1_medium.jpg

x3Neq.jpg

basketballboshchampagtf0am.gif

5662811852_89896a11fb_o.gif

:LMAO:

The last one is old news (2010 training camp I guess) I was just brought it up because of that movement. :LOL:

I like him, actually he's my favourite Heatle, but, gosh, this guy is probably the weirdest player in NBA!

chris-bosh.gif

boshface.gif

6LJDz.gif

Someone's gonna have to educate me on the draft prospects; I don't know anyone other than Davis :(

Do you have ESPN?

They had a one hour preview last night, watching it now.

It's repeated tonight at 5pm, The Fab Five is also on tonight.

Yeah. From the looks of things this draft class has the potential to be very, very good. The NBA needs more dominant big men.

Roy Hibbert has been offered a max deal ($58m) by Portland.

Gerald Wallace has agreed a $40m deal with the Nets.

KG has signed on for three more years at Boston - $34m.

The NBA has just became a crazy place:
- Portland throwing a max contract to Hibbert.
- Gordon has been offered a near max contract by Houston, Suns.
- KG signs a new lucrative deal with Boston.
- Asik to be offered 8M per season at Houston.
- Howard still acting as the ultimate prima-donna. He wants to be traded to Brooklyn (again!). Problem is, the Nets have no assets whatsoever.
- CP3 turns down a 3 year deal offered by the Clippers. Lot of NBA execs believe Chris Paul is still hoping to find a way to get to the Knicks according to Frank Isola.

This is mind-blowing!

Hibbert deal is not max. It is near max though. CP3 is smart to turn down that deal. He can make over 100 mil next year. It will probably be a 5 year deal. Longer and more security, which is what players want these days. I can see Howard going to NJ for Lopez, Brooks, and a draft pick.

I think Allen will resign will the Celtics. They can offer him more money and KG is coming back. I see Nash going to the Knicks or Raptors. Knicks to chase a ring and Raps because he's from Canada.

Back
Top Bottom