NBA Thread

Im in Miami :BOP: hope they win free hugs n kisses baby .... (song)tooo-o-onight, we are young let set the world on fire !

You're not even a Heat fan are you? Just a LBJ fan? :P

Anyway, Congrats LeBron, D-Wade, the under-rated and not often appreciated enough Chris Bosh, Erik Spoelstra, Pat Riley and the whole Miami Heat organization!

Well played, well deserved. Champions! Congrats!

As for the game, well, what can ya say, on a night where Mike F'n Miller hits 7/8 3-pointers and was top scorer for Miami until 3 mins left, that really says it all doesn't it?! lol

You can't predict that shit!

Miami Heat brought "togetherness" My only complaints are who bring pots-n-spoon to a street party...No popos either I had 2 fat girls following me all night so I was scared. It was a chill time nothing special about the Heat winning .

LJ is going to be bigger than Jordan imo.

Yup, now you're just being silly bebo. :P

Durant and OKC on the other hand who are a very young team will have learned SO MUCH from this! Remember that Heat coming up short in the finals last year helped them tremendously to get the title THIS year. The experience, the hurt and motivation losing a final causes....

You could argue guys like LBJ are much more 'due' a title than OKC's young guns. They'll only get better, more mature and be an even bigger force in the future. The future is Durant, Westbrook, Ibaka, Harden and OKC if they can keep this group together.

As for today, congrats to Miami Heat and LeBron! Well deserved! I never thought they'd beat OKC 4-1!

Congrats to the Heat, they were the most powerful team this season. And this ring proves that you need a team in order to win. Battier, Bosh, Chalmers and even Miller were very important for the win in key moments of the series. Of course Lebron was great and performed well, and sometimes even in clutch time!

And surprisingly, that's what OKC missed. Durant and Westbrook showed they're amazing players, but they may need one or two more pieces to complete the puzzle. They will be back at it next season.

About Lebron being bigger than... Someone who calls himself "The king" and tattooes his back with a giant "The chosen" can only be the biggest arrogant, but in terms of talent and class, he's miles away from real legends like Bird, Magic, Jordan or the likes of Shaq, Chamberlain and Russell. Hey, he's still miles away from Kobe!

Maybe if he wins at least half of the promised 8 rings and he improves his image in the next decade, then, maybe, he can start being compared to the legends.

But right now? He's got less rings and worse image than Bill Laimbeer. :SMUG:

LeBron gets too much stick.

He's awesome and knows it and had to leave Cleveland to further his career as we all would have. He gave them many years instead and was more loyal than most would've been. Most would've jumped ship earlier.

He's been an amazing player for years now and it's not ALL About championships. We know plenty of players that have multiple rings but were never great. Same thing in football.

Also listening to LBJ, he's an articulate and intelligent man. He spoke about how last year made him more 'humble' and made him go back to the basics as he needed to.

I've seen enough of both over the years to definitively say D-Wade is much more arrogant than LBJ.

LJ is a generation gap btw the rest. The private life from the past was respected. LJ started at 16 most players develop at a normal pace. Did anyone see LJ`s mom parading him about, while it look like a young kid trying to detach.

Class is not bought ,but instilled . I bet his mom put that inferior complex in him to boast. As for me "don`t hate the player hate the game" or something ...my street talk lacks . I needed a translator last night with ghetto words being thrown.

tumblr_ls9o95edEp1qizmbd.gif

Has Skip Bayless said anything yet? He's one of the biggest Lebron haters on the planet.

:LOL: That bit had me howling. Don't like Mark Cuban but he killed Skip.

First Take is cringeworthy; Inside the NBA is far & away the best analysis show.

Back
Top Bottom