NBA Thread

I'm gonna say Thunder in 6 or 7 games after watching highlights/reading up on last night's game.

If I had to see anyone get their ring before LeBron it'd have to be Durant.

D Rose already got MVP last year and was too injury prone this year. Ring can wait. Even then, when he played, he wasn't ALWAYS outstanding. Poor guy wasn't fit though and always in between injuries.

Anyway, D-Rose or not, I don't think anyone deserves MVP more than Durantula this year!

LeBron fully deserves the MVP award; don't even start. His numbers haven't been matched by anyone in years. Efficient scoring, distributing, rebounding; everything.

LeBron, IN MY OPINION, is just a better basketball player than KD is, AT THIS POINT.

A better winner, though? We'll see.

205394_10150857695996006_1305820897_n.jpg

:LOL:

If Westbrook had a brisk of common sense, he could be better than Derrick Rose.

About the match, I need to point out what really changed the match, and it wasn't specifically Westbrook and Durant. I'm talking about Sefolosha and his extraordinary defense against Lebron. This totally changed the dynamics of both teams. Miami ceased to score at will and OKC could start to run counters.

And Collison also had an extraordinary 4th quarter in both ends of the pitch. He played almost perfect. When a team full of talent like OKC has this depth of bench they're instantly RING stuff. And with the youth they have, I can't imagina what can they become if the managers and the egos don't break the team.

Miami on a roll. Still early though. We saw what happened in game 1. They had a big lead and then blew it. Westbrook just has a low basketball I.Q. for a PG. Shoots too early in the clock sometimes. Still needs to the learn the position as he has played two-guard most of his life.

What happened to all the cutting Miami were doing in the first half?! Just standing around again. Shit.

Wow, you got hella lucky, LeBron. Fouled Durant on the shot after the inbound. Thank fuck he made the free-throws.

Didn't see the game, just read there was a possible shooting foul from LeBron on Durant in the closing seconds of the game with OKC trailing by 2. Yah or nay?

Definitely. Just leant into him enough to make him miss the shot, ref was 2 feet away & didn't call it. Lucky escape for Miami.

Referees were a bit odd. Not talking only about the last foul to Durant, but during the game there were a lot of dubious plays called offensive foul against OKC and the exact same plays were awarded free throws for Miami on the other end of the pitch. Lebron was awarded a foul almost every time he drove in, while Durant and Westbrook didn't get any "and one" even though there were many chances.

Not saying that Miami win is because of the referees, because they were clearly the better team during 3 quarters, but it was a bit too blatant how the referees were treating Lebron compared to Durant and Westbrook. Many, many times the spectators were booing when the replay was shown on the big screens.

Crawford seems to be a good friend of James.

That said, I think the 1-1 is fair and I'm anxious to see what happens at Miami. Great finals so far!

Back
Top Bottom