NBA Thread

Knicks FO being inventive right now:

Landry Fields $2,695,391 (has to accept Qualifying Offer)
Toney Douglas $2,067,880
Dan Gadzuric $1,700,000 (unguaranteed)
Jerome Jordan $762,195 (unguaranteed)
Josh Harrellson $762,195 (unguaranteed)

------>

Steve Nash $10,000,000 (125% raise allowed by CBA)

Not sure if we will be able to beat Raptors offer.

If Nash goes to the Raptors I will question his desire to compete.

PHX may offer Gordon the max but NO will most likely match it unless he asks them not too, I think he'll go to the Pacers.

We need scorers and a proper PF.

Last edited:
They say Nash will only go to the Raptors if a contender doesn't come calling which is stupid IMO. The Knicks want Nash and I'm sure the Pacers and other teams do as well. All the Raptors have to offer is more money and Canada.

Damn. If what I just read is true he is 100% signing w/ the friggin Raptors. I wanted to see him play with Melo and Amare.

Billy King has to be the worst GM ever (well, if you don't count Isiah Thomas...). Dwight to the Nets is dead now, they don't have cap space to sign him outright and no assets to force a trade.

The Nets can make the playoffs next season.

I read somewhere that Asik is getting $25m from a team (?)

Dwight Howard ruined his chances of joining the Nets when he opted in last season.

EDIT:
‏@Chris_Broussard

Sources: The Nets & Magic are discussing a trade that would send Dwight Howard to Brooklyn for Brook Lopez, Kris Humphies, Marshon Brooks...

(con't) and the Nets' first-round picks in 2012, 2014, 2016 & 2018....move would give Nets Big 3 of D-Will, Dwight & Joe Johnson

:SHOCK:

Last edited:
Please let this happen :D

That team is a Miami beater right there, though. Superstars at PG AND C?! Uh-oh.

That rumour has since cooled off for now.

Were rumoured to want Dragic back, $9m per season, guaranteed starter.

We shouldn't have traded him in the first place!

It's OK, give us Iman Shumpert...

I'm still shocked regarding this Fields stuff. Anyway, he wasn't that good but still a player that I liked. I will miss you Landry! (and your girl too...) :(

xElaine-Alden.jpg.pagespeed.ic.3p36feKyMU.jpg

Landry Fields is a very good player who is gonna get better too I feel. He was my fav NY player so I'm definitely happy! :D

Let's go Raptors! :D

Deron resigns with the Nets. 5 year deal. 98.75 milly so it is close to 20 mil a year. Cuban and Mavs lose out.

ibcHUbTADO7aqr.gif

Brilliant gif.

Praying that NO don't match our offer to Gordon.

:PRAY:

NO will match it me thinks. Sucks becuz Gordon would light up the league in scoring if he played for PHX and stayed healthy. Raptors should focus on Dragic if they lose out on Nash.

So, according to Hahn, who I consider our top writer, Knicks are atop of Nash's list but a SnT looks complicated.

Alan Hahn

Steve Nash, meanwhile, and the Knicks are working with the Suns to complete a sign-and-trade deal that would bring Nash to New York. Indications are the Knicks are his top choice, but because a trade is complicated (and there is great hesitation to give up Iman Shumpert), the Raptors are in play. A lot of effort has been made, however, to get this done.

If we trade Shump I think we should go harder after OJ Mayo, who's probably the best SG left in FA.

EDIT: Nash will be a Knick in a New York minute.

Adrian Wojnarowski

Knicks, Suns are in the critical stages of discussions on a sign-and-trade deal that would pay Nash $27M-$30M over 3 years, sources tell Y!

Last edited:
Good luck to him, nice to see him with Amare again, Melo numbers will also go up. Spare a thought for Tyson Chandler though.

Meanwhile where going for Beasley, Dragic or Felton.

Beasley is probably going to the Suns. Don't know about Dragic or Felton. If the Lakers are smart they will go after Dragic.

Back
Top Bottom