NBA Thread

Wrong sport Sina :LOL:

OKC vs Heat for me, I hope.

Hahaha yeah that was bad. Starting line up i meant.

Anyway OKC DEMOLISHED Lakers as expected last night but Boston messed up BIG!

They got a bit complacent right at the end and thought they had it in the bad even though it was so close. Iguodala was f'n amazing and 76ers continuous hard work deserved something. STUPID COSTLY offensive foul from Garnett.

Anyway Kyrie Irving wins Rookie of the Year and he totally deserves it. I'm a big fan. If Ricky Rubio hadn't gotten injured, he would've put up a fight but with him out half way, Irving was the automatic choice.

"I don't shake hands with substitutions". :LOL:

I didn't expect such a dominant exhibition by OKC. Lakers got battered, Jesus Christ! I was expecting them to come and fight, maybe even to pull an upset. The Thunder are just too good at this point.

Oh and the Sixers, I didn't see that coming at all! Still, just one game so I guess the good old C's will get back on track.

OKC-Miami was written since the beginning of the season they said. They might be right I say, yo.

OKC are the real deal, Lakers have no chance. James Harden (The substitute) is getting better and better!

Spurs are a great team tho. Clippers will find out just how good tonight.

Heat will be there thanks to injuries to Bulls.

Regarding the end of that game, they nailed it on Inside the NBA.

These two Heat x Pacers games clearly showed me that a healthy Chicago Bulls team would make it to the NBA Finals.

:(:(

Oh, and Wade is surely going to take over Lebron as the player I hate the most in the NBA.

He has the talent of Messi, but the bitchness of 10 Busquets.

Yup that was bad.

Anyway, I wish Spurs and OKC could meet in final. For me, they'd both beat Miami and are the two best teams out there.

That would be one hell of a game and completely unpredictable!

Wade's because he simply doesn't play the ball.

Kobe immediately went to Faried to see if he was allright and apologized after the game as far as I know, and said he had no intentions of hurting the guy.

Whatever you think about Kobe, that's clearly a "Basketball foul", in Wade's case that's a "football foul", not even shoulder to shoulder, and he did it because he was frustrated his little flop before did not get a call.

Last edited:
Dwayne Wade is the cockiest player in the NBA.

He's a smart guy though, he even gives 'humble' answers in interviews to come across as NOT an ego-maniac.

Kobe was a legit flagrant 1, Wade's was worse.

San Antonio are going to embarrass the Clippers.

PLF sorry bro but even if Rubio was healthy he is not the same level as Irving. Rubio is slick, a nice player. But Irving is a franchise. Not even close unless Rubio improves his scoring.

I like Irving much better myself bro. I was just saying that if Rubio hadn't been injured, then it wouldn't be SUCH an obvious answer as to who rookie of the year was as the average public will have had more of a dilemma but still pick Kyrie anyway.

Anyhow OKC get it done late this time! Durant with a nice KEY steal from Kobe late on which turned the game on its head.

Harden, Durant, Westbrook, these guys are young but SO confident! Such swagger, such composure and they really believe in themselves. Love watching them play and the LOUD crowd!

OKC and Spurs are the two best! Shame they can't meet in final.

Have I told you guys that CP3 makes me sick?

2j4ad5g.jpg

I want Indiana to win the East conference. At least. Wade is pathetic. Hibbert it's no flash and all substance right now.

Ps: and the spurs toying the clippers right now. Duncan, welcome back!

Last edited:
Now I'm 100% convinced that a full and healthy Bulls squad would make it to the Finals. :(

Oh, and Lebron also makes me sick.

flop.gif

Last edited:
Lot of people said The Heat will walk to the finals. I always disagreed and thought it would take at least 6 games, so no piece of cake.

Pacers are a solid team, full of good but not superstar players and are a close consistent bunch. Very under-rated. Larry Bird, Frank Vogel and others have done a splendid job.

Nonetheless, I did think Miami would get through and they still can of course but I think not having Bosh has truly proven to all those that doubted him, that it really is the BIG 3 rather than the Big 2! Chris has been severely missed!

In any case, here's a little interesting stat for you.

In the play offs, when the first 2 games have been split, the team that has won the all important Game 3 has gone on to win the series something like 75% of the time (I don't recall the exact percentage, might be 72% or 77% but it's around 3/4th! So teams and players psychologically know about this of course and know that a failured in game 3 is usually fatal and that historically makes their chances 1/4. Are Heat capable of turning this around? Yes. Are they in real trouble of being eliminated? certainly!

I still wish we could've had Spurs vs. OKC in final. Those 2 are truly the best!

Back
Top Bottom