NBA Thread

i-see-what-you-did-there-6.jpg

The question is: should the Knicks forget on Lin and put all their chips on Nash? Best case scenario would be signing Lin for the Qualifying Offer ($1,029,389) and Nash for the Mid-Level Exception ($5,000,000) which are way below their market values. Knicks can't have one's cake and eat it too so we will have to pick one of them (assuming that Nash is a concrete target).

Btw, I hope you beat the Sixers today. Bulls-C's should be fun to watch (besides the injuries of course).

You guys talking about the New General Manager of Canadian National team!? :P

I love Nash!

Told you guys months ago, this man is useless and the weak link in the Bulls team.

What's worse is he's over-rated, overpaid and thinks he's a bad muthafucka! It's all just an act. He sucks b@ll$!

Told you guys months ago, this man is useless and the weak link in the Bulls team.

What's worse is he's over-rated, overpaid and thinks he's a bad muthafucka! It's all just an act. He sucks b@ll$!

I knew it after the first few games in a Bulls uniform, never really followed him in his Utah days.

I'd rather have the White Mamba out on the floor than this piece of shit, at least he plays as good as he can.

Boozer and CJ Watson are irresponsible pieces of shit.

R6rI0.jpg

That's going too far!

Ok ok, I gone too far this time! So let me rephrase: the fire extinguisher in Miami has more value than Amar'e, Boozer and Kwame all together. At least it can cause damage in the playoffs! :LOL:

Serious mode now, both Amar'e and Boozer are good bballers, they just are overpaid. It would be hard for those teams to trade them in offseason specially with a more punitive luxury tax coming.

it's very nice that the guy knows his mistakes. but it's all over now. if only he had been aware of them some time ago and had acted that way on the court too. do hope he really learns from his mistakes for the next years.

This is getting out of hand.

When talking to ESPN Chicago's Nick Friedell, Boozer said:

"I thought I played well, especially with the kind of season it was," Boozer said, when asked to assess his second season in Chicago, "We had the best record again in basketball, won our division again, had the top seed again, that's all that matters, yo."

octE4.gif

You just have to cheer for the right team bro, and that's been OKC all the way since the beginning! Deep squad, great players in starting 11 and on the bench! Great atmosphere/crowd, good coach. Young team but motivated and wise not naive, they're the real deal.

Spurs and OKC are for real and can give Heat some serious trouble.

Pacers will give them some trouble I think as well. Didn't happen last night in Game 1 but they should give them a bit of trouble before ultimatley falling in Game 6 or something.

Spurs and OKC will take care of the two teams from LA quite easily.

Celtics will definitely get through as well.

No no, he's rooting for the right side Sina! When airjoca cheers for a team they lose! So, let's go Heat! :LOL:

Well, I'm with the Thunder for sure, they seem to be the biggest threat out there. I like CP3 and the Clippers, and I'm already on their bandwagon, but it looks like they have no chance against the good old Spurs.

Btw, Kyrie has won the 'Rookie of the Year' award. Fully deserved.

Yep well done Irving. Great player.

I'm a big fan of Chris Paul and Blake Griffin even though a lot of people don't like him but yeah that's just not enough. They were lucky to get past Grizzlies even and Spurs will be just too much for them.

As for Lakers, do they have a chance against OKC? We'll see. I don't really think so. OKC to win it in 5.

Metta World Peace vs. Harden again tonight. MWP said he's not looking for 'peace' and he doesnt like Harden and most OKC players and that they don't shake hands lol.

Back
Top Bottom