NBA Thread

Was thinking about our conversation before the season gets under way about who the WORST NBA team is and of course now we all know the answer. It's Charlotte Bobcats by some distance!

Today I was thinking about just HOW BAD they've been and how they just can't seem to get a SINGLE win. What is it like 16 or 17 losses in a row now?

And then I see this:

http://www.nba.com/2012/news/04/17/bobcats.ap/index.html?ls=iref:nbahpt2

They are well on course to making HISTORY for all the wrong reasons! :D

:LMAO:

Are you already registered in the NBA site? If not, create an account there. Then go here - http://www.nba.tv/nbatv/home and the Free Preview message will appear. Click "More" and a new message will be showed:

CJQYb.png

Select "Watch Now" and then fill the billing options: League Pass: Free Preview

Submit and you're ready to go! :P

Yep its quite easy and quite good, I did it on the beginning of the season as well.

Maybe next season I will get this for good, here in Brazil there's a package you get on your TV, its something I'll think about.

Going out just now to watch UFC 145 but thanks TSO. I'll do it when I get a chance and if preview isn't already done by then lol.

He has no defence whatsoever, horrible.

I'm going to miss Steve Nash.

Time for the Suns management to step up to the plate and spend the cap space money properly. No more $16m deals for Hakim Warrick and Josh Childress type players.

Eric Gordon would be a good start.

I think Nash would accept less money to renew with your team. Guy just love Phoenix, plus he has the best medical staff there so so he could be playing at top for more 2 years.

As for Gordon, well, I believe most of teams are after this boy but it seems to me that he ain't go nowhere. He is a restricted free agent so NOH will cover any bid for him.

4f95ccd4d2fca.jpg

7 games ban for Metta World War.

:LOL:

Good well deserved ban! That was a brutal attack and he had the balls to say it was intentional!

Ron Artest! Some people never change even when they pretend to and change their 'name' lol. Was funny seeing a guy named Peace elbow Harden like that so hard!

7 games without pay.

Rose hurts his knee in Bulls win :SHOCK: Yikes.

Miami/Knicks Game 1 started now - this series is gon' be good.

Back
Top Bottom