NBA Thread

I'd fuck Eva Langoria but I'd NEVER wife her. And this guy put up with her for like 3 years! I give him credit lol.

It's like marrying Kim Kardashian. Again, you'd fuck her, you would NOT marry her! You'd have to be as dumb as Chris Humphries to do it :LOL: and even he found out real quick, DAmn, this was a mistake and got out asap! lol

Yeah first couple days of March Madness was crazy. Especially Duke vs. Lehigh but since then, things have gone as we expected.

Had Wisconsin at +3 and Louisville at +5.5 again tonight and both won as Wisconsin lost by 1 point and Louisville was easy outright winners. :)

F'n Memphis screwed me in NBA tonight though while Wizards brought me money.

As for Raptors last night, anyone watching the game vs. Bulls knows what I'm talking about! Leading by 9 points at half time and end of 3rd quarter and then BOOM! They got beat 34-16 in the 4th quarter and not only lost but didn't cover the +7.5 points for us losing by 12! Unbelievable 4th quarter! Complete disaster! I hate those bastards, they're worse than Toronto Maple Leafs! :LOL: :(

How much are you betting bro?

We're taking Washington Wizards +9 and Portland at -9.5 today.

I also think Miami Heat vs. OKC Thunder will go over 202 Total points.

Those are the only 3 NBA plays we like tonight and even then we're not too sure about them so risking only 1 unit on each except Wizards which is 2 units.

Each unit = 1/100th of your bankroll

So if your bankroll is $1000, then we're risking $10 on the OVER 202 Total in Heat vs. Thunder as an example while $20 on Wizards losing by 9 or less or winning.

Should be an exciting game! :)

HORRIBLE start for Wizards. Getting blown out right now with 2nd quarter almost over.

They should play better in 2nd half and Boston may take their foot off the gas pedal a bit. Let's see if it'll be good enough for them to cover the points

Yep much better 2nd half but fell just short with Celtics winning by 12.

OKC vs. Heat is on now!

No baskets made in last 2:40 seconds! lol

Needed 12 points during that time which is alright but everyone misses including Durant 2 free-throws! :LOL:

Worst NBA day I've had but anyway, no biggie, still up big time on the season.

Haha you're luck is changing Sina! No prob, just bet on the Knicks today and you'll win a few bucks. :D

611965a5.png

Hilarious stuff, Popovich! :LMAO:

now thats what im talking about :P

i only follow NBA when im on USA so i'll start again for few weeks , also sure im going to see 1 match of Atlanta on Philips Arena , hope they go on play off so there is more chance to see them :D

my lovely ticket to Atlnata :D

99296756.png

And looks like I might be going to the April 6th game where Raptors are hosting one of the few teams that are worse than them :P in Charlotte Bobcats.

Haven't bought tickets yet but I might to take out a friend who's here for only a week.

For me Bobcats are THE worst team in the NBA followed by Wizards so to play them at home, might be one of the few times, we can actually EXPECT Raptors to NOT fuck up but I wouldn't count it against them....

]

@ Valon, I heard that they have 2 dollar tickets for Atlanta games. :LOL: Man, I need to go there!

I also heard that i-phone 4 on usa coast $59 but when i went there i saw thats big lie lol

I remember last year i pay up to $30 for ticket and it was so up in trubune , but maybe coz was play off match!

Great game last night but Westbrook having TWO assists, with the the first of those two being dished out in the fourth quarter is ridiculous.

Westbrook again taking more shots than Durant is also ridiculous.

Blake Griffin added Pau to his list but the second one was a clear foul.

I've lost all respect for Dwight Howard.

Last edited:
Bad Russ came up to ruin OKC business last night. Oh, did you see Perkins? Disgusting fella!

What the hell is going on with the Superman? Now, SVG is claiming that he wants him to be fired. Oh my! :(

Back
Top Bottom