NBA Thread

Boy, that was totally ridiculous how Deng and Rose missed all of those FOUR free throws by the end of the 4th q. Novak's open 3-point miss too but damn Carmelo is clutch! If am not wrong he is statistically the best shooting player by a big margin in clutch time.

Boy, that was totally ridiculous how Deng and Rose missed all of those FOUR free throws by the end of the 4th q. Novak's open 3-point miss too but damn Carmelo is clutch! If am not wrong he is statistically the best shooting player by a big margin in clutch time.

Man, the "chokeness" at the end was akward. Deng and Rose missing FT's, JR Smith bricking 3's every single play and then the Novak shot, oh boy, that one was ridiculous, never seen so much of the ball touching the net only to spin out. :CONFUSE:

btw, what an amazing pic is this one:
znpsu0.jpg

:WORSHIP:

@The_Special_One i cheek for tickets :
Hawks vs. New York
APR 22 , 2012

and

Hawks vs. Dallas
APR 26 , 2012

damn its not $2 as u said lol

$49 in that place , one of most cheap ticket ? damn i think im going on 1 of this matchs but not more not without start a job at the last lol

tickety.png

49 bucks is a pretty fair price for a Knicks game trust me. Your mind would implode if I show you the prices for MSG games. :LOL:

I heard about the 2 bucks thing from a Portuguese commentator (he's a Knick btw, smart people are Knicks fans :P). Guy said you can find last minute tickets for only $2 for Atlanta games vs teams like Charlotte or NOH.

man those ticket are for that posision that really suck , its just those blue seats , price goes much more up if u pick other seats , well dont know how to buy those tickets tho , only way to buy ticket for atlanta matchs its from ticketmaster or so forgot name its only place u can buy tickets ... also i cheek price its same for all matchs no mater who play tho ! however its better to go in philips arena for cold play or aerosmith for same price of ticket lol

When the Wizards played the Bobcats at home, there were tickets that cost $0,50 :LOL:

You can get better value at the corner shop.

Great performance by CJ Watson vs. Heat last night! The Bulls didn't need D-Rose at all and he was understandably sluggish.

Anyway, for me the championship will really come down to OKC or Bulls. Other teams lack stuff including Heat who will choke. Guys like LBJ and Bosh will choke under pressure. Only D-Wade can be trusted and that's not enough.

And for me Celtics can be outsiders and have more chance than people give them. Precisely because while no longer in their peak, will guys like Ray Allen, Pierce and Garnett choke? Nah! They're confident, they have great dressing room, great coach and been there done that and if anything thrive under pressure. Just look at what they did to Heat in Miami a couple nights ago and beat them twice in 10 days.

Don't put all your chips on OKC, they can't get easy baskets, and can't score down low. Grizzlies are dangerous, as are the Lakers if Bynum and Bryant behave. The Spurs if healthy might make some noise as well.

1. Bulls
2. OKC
3. Heat
4. Celtics
5. Spurs
6. Lakers
7. Grizzlies

Those are the only teams I can see possibly winning it and in that order. The first 3 have a much bigger chance than rest though I'd say while Spurs have considerably more chances than Lakers and Grizzlies as well in my opinion. Bulls the big favourite for me.

p.s. Rondo is playing f'n amazingly! Been easily one of the best PG's the past few weeks!

1. Bulls
2. OKC
3. Heat
4. Celtics
5. Spurs
6. Lakers
7. Grizzlies

Those are the only teams I can see possibly winning it and in that order. The first 3 have a much bigger chance than rest though I'd say while Spurs have considerably more chances than Lakers and Grizzlies as well in my opinion. Bulls the big favourite for me.

To me it's only about:
1. Bulls
2. OKC
3. Heat
4. Lakers

In no particular order. Why the Lakers? Well, playoff time is nothing like regular season. And Lakers have simply 3 of the best 20 players around. I would love the Grizzlies to win the trophy, but I think they're still missing a piece for that to happen.

Probably I'm wrong, then! :))

I still think LeBron will finally win his first ring. They will play hard and intense ball at playoff time. Besides the Heat have 2 of the top 5 players in the league. Too much talent on that team for another failure. There's no way they fall again.

That said, my top contenders are:
1. Heat
2. Thunder
3. Bulls
4. Spurs
5. Lakers

As dark horses we have:
1. Celtics - always dangerous in the postseason.
2. Clippers - the CP3-Griffin combo could make some big noise.
3. Knicks - depends on 1st round. If we manage to pull an upset (not likely though) then the sky is the limit. The returns of Amar'e and Lin could be a major factor.

p.s. Rondo is playing f'n amazingly! Been easily one of the best PG's the past few weeks!

You said it all! Rondo has been huge lately, easily the most in shape PG right now.

Look, Kobe teaching Mike Brown.
untitled-342mkgo.gif

:LOL:

Last edited:
Totally forgot about Clippers. They're in there too as OUTSIDE favourites kinda like Grizzlies. But not a realistic chance. I think they'll be a lot better next year with the new team having properlly gelled and look for CP3 and Blake Griffin to CONSISTENTLY rape teams next year lol. At the moment, they do it here and there and usually not in the same game.

The Clippers have no chance of winning.

I still think LeBron will finally win his first ring. They will play hard and intense ball at playoff time. Besides the Heat have 2 of the top 5 players in the league. Too much talent on that team for another failure. There's no way they fall again.

I hope you're totally wrong. If the Bulls are healthy they can take them down. I just hope Rose is near 100% come playoff time.

The Clippers have no chance of winning.

Yeah, they won't win but the Clipps have the weapons to make some big noise at postseason, that's why we placed them in the dark horses list. Probably the C's have the biggest chance out of the dark horses.

I hope you're totally wrong. If the Bulls are healthy they can take them down. I just hope Rose is near 100% come playoff time.

I hope I'm wrong too! Nothing against the Heat as an organization but I can't stand with LeBron James and D-Wade anymore! I kinda feel sad for Chris Bosh, by far the nicest guy in that team.

The Bulls might have a chance considering how deep their bench is. Rose plays a major role in that equation too. If they are that good without him, imagine how dominant they could be with Derrick, their top player, at 100%.

Nonetheless, last year we were here talking about the exactly same thing. Bulls were East's top seed and they got battered by the Heat in playoff time. :(

Honestly, I can't imagine the Heat falling again. It would be the biggest fiasco in american sports history.

Back
Top Bottom