NBA Thread

It all depends on what you want from your point guard.

I think CP3 is a slightly better PG overall, but if I had to decide on watching Rose or CP3 play, I would always prefer to watch Rose. Every match he succeeds on getting me up of the couch more than twice.

My girlfriend is tired of hearing me say "Woooow" everytime he plays, so she would prefer CP3, probably.

True.

What's everyone think of Carlos Boozer by the way? That's one player I don't like and feel is over-rated.

Noah from Chicago on the other hand is quite handy and a lot better than he 'looks' lol.

Yeah, Boozer sucks. Liability on D & very streaky shooter. I like Noah on the floor but think his personality sucks off the court.

Pass first PG's are king.

Howard doesn't want to go to Chicago because its cold... In other words Adidas doesn't want two of their main guys in the same market.

Having said that, Rose and Howard wouldn't be a good fit anyway.

PRINGLES HAS RESIGNED!

Mike D'Antoni has resigned as New York Knicks coach, a source tells Y! Sports.

Another source confirms D'Antoni ouster with Knicks, tells Y!: "Conflicting visions of club's future...Mutual decision to no longer coach."

Assistant coach Mike Woodson will take over as the Knicks interim coach, a source tells Y!

Last edited:
:LOL: Conflicting visions of past more like.

Melo didn't get the ball towards end of 4th, he spits dummy out.

Pass first PG's are king.

Howard doesn't want to go to Chicago because its cold... In other words Adidas doesn't want two of their main guys in the same market.

Having said that, Rose and Howard wouldn't be a good fit anyway.

apparently he wants another year in O-town this morning...I expect another turn before 3 ,he blames bad advice :LOL:

Golden State need to loose games to keep their draft pick.

Those picks are weird.

And about the trade, I like Bogut but Captain Jack sucks. I knew Monta should leave but I wish it was a better deal.

He's not overrated because everyone knows he sucks, he's just over-paid really.

Every real Bulls fan hates his guts.

really? he is a top notch defender and can get points in the paint plus he is a good rebounder...

bulls fans think will perdue is a stud...

boozer would fit into any championship caliber teams plans... saying he sucks is pretty short sighted and borderline ignorant

apparently he wants another year in O-town this morning...I expect another turn before 3 ,he blames bad advice :LOL:

I'm guessing by todays morning he will change his mind 4 more times.

1am - Howard opting in
AGENT CALLS DWIGHT TO CRY
4am - Howard opting out
6am - Howard opting in again
AGENT CALLS DWIGHT TO MANIPULATE
8am - Howard opting out, demanding trade to Nets

:LOL:

really? he is a top notch defender and can get points in the paint plus he is a good rebounder...

bulls fans think will perdue is a stud...

boozer would fit into any championship caliber teams plans... saying he sucks is pretty short sighted and borderline ignorant

Top notch defender? If you said something like that in the Operation Sports forum, the world would colapse.

He's great at playing fake defence, that's for sure.

Boozer isn't a top notch defender, he's better than Amare but that's not saying much.

Are there any PF's that can defend well?

Kevin Love is great at rebounding but he can't defend.

Boozer a top notch defender? He PRETENDS!

The other thing he does is PRETEND to be such a tough guy. A macho man. He's not. It's all an act. Mediocre and OVER paid player.

Tyson Chandler owned him on several occasions the other night and if it wasn't for guys like Noah and Rose, Bulls would've easily lost because of guys like Boozer.

Nene must be fuming right now!

Nice to see Barbosa out of Toronto, only getting a second round pick in return is absurd, well played Pacers GM.

The Lakers trading away Fisher to save money is funny, didn't they sign a $3billion TV deal?

Last edited:
Boozer a top notch defender? He PRETENDS!

The other thing he does is PRETEND to be such a tough guy. A macho man. He's not. It's all an act. Mediocre and OVER paid player.

Tyson Chandler owned him on several occasions the other night and if it wasn't for guys like Noah and Rose, Bulls would've easily lost because of guys like Boozer.

wait till the playoffs you hoser :)!

C'mon bro his offense game is key to there success, apologies to special one and sina, I was confusing boozer with someone else from duke. For some reason I thought Booz was a good man to man defender...

I don't always put money on OKC...

The-Most-Interesting-Man-in-the-World.jpg

But when I do, Durant can't hit a barn door to save his life...

Hahahah, same happened to me last night bro. :LOL:

Luckily we're 5 out of last 5 in March Madness and also took Bucks to win last night so it's still alright. :)

Yah last night went 1-1 so that's 6-1 now.

But Man I'm so f'n pissed off at Raptors!! I f'n HATE them! :RANT:

Anybody watch the game against Bulls last night?! :SHOCK:

p.s. Tony Parker went out injured just before Half time, wonder when he'll be back. Hopefully it's not something serious at all. I know it's his hamstring. The man's been very good again recently. One of my fav players and now that he's dumped Eva Langoria, I'm an even bigger fan!

6-1 is a pretty good mark knowing how mad is march madness (haha loved that sentence!) With so many upsets in the very first rounds you're doing great Sina. I'm rooting for Syracuse but their chances are pretty slim now that Fab Melo is out. They meet Wisconsin today in Boston.

Man, that Raps jersey is so damn ugly! I know, I know, they wanted to homage those brave canadien soldiers but that jersey is really bad!

Oh and embrace yourself. Knicks are coming town! :P

PS: Parker is a joke. Seriously man, you dump Eva for an affair with an another girl? Don't you like what you have at home? Oh God...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom