NBA Thread

Yeah I saw that. Great stuff by Ibaka and Kevin Durant is just a monster! This guy's getting better and better too and already one of the best!

I'm definitely a big fan.

I just hope OKC goes far, I mean get the ring you know.

You know, Knicks will get the ring but, if for some reason they don't grab it, I'll root for LA Clippers or Dallas. I like OKC as a team but I can't cheer for them since they stole one of the greatest franchises in the NBA, the Seattle SuperSonics.

Anyway, if they meet the Heat in finals, ok I'm going with the Thunder.

I wouldn't mind it if OKC would win the finals. Anyone but the Heat and the Clippers.

I'm not sure the Mavs have a chance, and I'm kinda of hating on Clippers cause they are so overhyped, but to be honest I can't see anyone taking the ring from Miami unless its a super in form Bulls, with the other players stepping up for Rose or OKC with no selfish Bad Russ like airjoca said, I think its the selfish thing that he was talking about.

Damn, you guys hate the Clipps! :LOL: I like them, probably because CP3 is one of my fav players in the game. Lob City baby!

Not sure about the Mavs either. Like I said early this season, Tyson's loss is huge for them, guy was the missing piece for their team last year and I'm loving having him as a Knick.

Yes, Miami Beach Boys are on another planet.

CP3 is my fav too and I think Clippers do have a chance. Won't be easy though.

Mavs I'm not as sure about this year and OKC looks good right now! But I think will ultimately fall short.

Well I said I'm kinda of hating on them, I mean how can you hate Blake Griffin? The guy is awesome as a player and a character.
But I do hate how they are treated by some people, like they are the greatest team eva.
Get real yo, they can't even beat Golden State :SMUG:

I'm not sure the Mavs have a chance, and I'm kinda of hating on Clippers cause they are so overhyped, but to be honest I can't see anyone taking the ring from Miami unless its a super in form Bulls, with the other players stepping up for Rose or OKC with no selfish Bad Russ like airjoca said, I think its the selfish thing that he was talking about.

Yes that's what I meant. There's good Russ and bad Russ. Last year in the playoffs we saw mostly bad Russ, with lots of ill-advised shots and turnovers.

Well I said I'm kinda of hating on them, I mean how can you hate Blake Griffin? The guy is awesome as a player and a character.
But I do hate how they are treated by some people, like they are the greatest team eva.
Get real yo, they can't even beat Golden State :SMUG:

How can we hate Blake? He acts like a b*tch too many times, and flops worse than Derek Fisher.

I mean...

YouTube - Clippers forward Blake Griffin hard fouls himself in scrap with Timberwolves' Kevin Love

Disgusting.

That was pretty lame, but I like mostly the vids from the guy off court cause they are hilarious, like the time he took over my space.

But I understand why he would do such things as the vid above people overhype them way yoo much, they must think they can do this crap.

Guys, I saw this in another forum and I thought you might be interested. This a funny comparison between NBA and football players and teams. :D

Ibrahimovic - Magic
Both are the big guys but at the same time very skilled. Winners

Cristiano - Lebron
Both arrogant, streaky shooters, very skilled, can choke at big stage

Maradona - Jordan
GOAT's

Pele - Wilt
Old goats.

Xavi - Nash
Both have unbelievable vision, great creativity, are amazing passers, and like to keep possession of the ball

Messi - Wade
Small but with amazing individual skill

Kobe - Henry
Goalscorers, both coming to the end of their careers. Also, I think they look so much alike.

Vidic - Howard
Both big, strong and great defenders

Buffon - Ibaka
Shot blockers

Balotelli - Rodman / Artest
Crazy, Talented, Crazy and Crazy.

Bird - Cruyff
Basketball/football magicians,both white with long hair

Westbrook - Dani Alves
Both are fast and strong as hell, very good offensive players sometimes even forget to play defense, and sometimes are known for doing dumb mistakes

Barcelona - Miami
The teams with the most talent.

Real Madrid - New York Knicks
Spend millions and millions every year just so they can win. Always end up failing.

Milan - Lakers
The champs, both old and in decline but can beat any team any time.

Arsenal - Minny
Always there to build around youth and try to play nice but it never works and they go into a new cycle.

Atletico Madrid - La Clippers
The small brother who is known to fail and fail and fail. Always a laughing stock and is sharing the city with a mega club.

Chelsea - Nets
Russian money!

Knicks-Madrid, yeah seems legit. :LOL:

Some of this comparisons are really spot on, some others are just fun. I would add an overall comparison: all the number 1 draft flops with Torres!

I would compare Rose with Messi more. ;)

Barbosa - Walcott (Both very fast)
Rubio - Iniesta (Both very good passers)
C. Andersen - Skrtel (Both a lot of tatts)

Barbosa has a better basketball brain compared to Walcott's lack their of.

Of course they are jealous of Lin and his recent success. All the spotlights are on this kid so they want to shut him down and get back all the attention.

Back
Top Bottom