NBA Thread

OKC, Bulls and Heat continue to impress as the best teams so far.

After them, a plethora of very good teams, some of them potential conference finalists like Atlanta, Indiana, Philadelphia, Clippers and Grizzlies (when they get Randolph back).

And then the Timberwolves, that are playing really well this season and with a trade or two would surely be a playoff team (Beasley should get traded in my oppinion, as he plays another kind of bball compared to the rest). I just love pass first PGs, and I'm glad Rubio is up there showing his skills. And Love is an all-star! I love tihs kind of underdog players who arrive to stardome by working so hard!

What a former Barcelona players team we could do with Rubio - Navarro - Pau Gasol - Marc Gasol!!

OKC, Bulls and Heat continue to impress as the best teams so far.

After them, a plethora of very good teams, some of them potential conference finalists like Atlanta, Indiana, Philadelphia, Clippers and Grizzlies (when they get Randolph back).

And then the Timberwolves, that are playing really well this season and with a trade or two would surely be a playoff team (Beasley should get traded in my oppinion, as he plays another kind of bball compared to the rest). I just love pass first PGs, and I'm glad Rubio is up there showing his skills. And Love is an all-star! I love tihs kind of underdog players who arrive to stardome by working so hard!

What a former Barcelona players team we could do with Rubio - Navarro - Pau Gasol - Marc Gasol!!
sorry mate but an nba team with those players would get killed, all of those guys are nice players, but they are all soft... that front line would suck royally on defense..

well, I forgot Iliasova and Varejao! And I dont think they would suck so much in defense, at least the Knicks are worse on that aspect! :)

Rose almost did it, but missed the final shots. What an intense finale with everyone missing free throws!

Also watched the Timberwolves against the Lakers. Gasol and Bryant dominated, but the wolves almost dent a win!

at least the Knicks are worse on that aspect! :)

You don't have a clue about these brand new New York Knicks! Actually we are a top10 defensive team. However and Surprisingly, Offense Is a Knicks Weakness.

Can it get even worse? Yea, apparently yes. Stephen A. Simth has said that Isiah, yea that's right, no mistake, could return to New York.

facepalm_icon.gif

btw, damn you tobi! Yvonne was in my birds list to be the next avatar. :LOL:

Last edited:
Hey, and who is that ivonne? just to talk about something interesting instead of the knicks!

just kidding, special, You know I REALLY would like the knicks to perform great, but things are really going the bad way. It's rumored that stoudamire cant stand melo. if that's true, they wont even reach the playoffs! Isaiah would be the only thing that could make things worse, so it will probably happen...

She is in the recently ended Chuck, beautiful woman.

Blake Griffin, my word!

East will win. Only ones I would trade between east and west is Melo for Durant.

Exactly.

Surely that's the biggest difference between East vs. West! Dwight Howard vs. Andrew Bynum! No comment!

Rest are all super quality players who I wouldn't mind having over each other.

they will be announced next thursday on TNT, nba.com says. but I'm not sure about when the next thursday is. :P is it the 9th of Feb or the 16th? :SS

Back
Top Bottom