NBA Thread

Demarcus Cousins to be traded already? Dude has sooo much potential. Hope he doesn't end up like Derrick Coleman.

I knew Kevin Love could shoot the 3PT shot but a step back 3PT?!

Did you also join the Wolves bandwagon? Jesus, I love that team! Rubio is the real, I thought he was a Rondo poor man but then I realise he also can shoot! (well, apparently Rondo himself developed his field goal skills)

As Cousins, I read somewhere that Boston is interested in him. It would be great for them since Boston needs youth and a true center, seriously Jermaine O'Neal is done. However, I don't know if they have enough assets to offload. DeMarcus could be a great player if he manages to settle down.

Yes but Beasley will ruin it, he isn't a team player.

Jermaine O'Neal is certainly done! In fact he's been done for awhile. Pacers days are long gone!

With Brandon Roy retired, Kevin Durant is probably my fav player these days.

Steve Nash will of course always be first :D and I've always been a fan of Manu Ginobili as well though he's certainly past his prime as well.

I saw that coming. Another defeat in the way tomorrow at Sac town. :(

I saw Orlando's game last night and I finally realised how awful the Nets are. Jesus Christ, how do you want to go there DH12? Better stay at Orlando, should be a nice city although with some strange people. For instance, during the breaks there is a girl called Megan Clementi interviewing fans and showing the arena itself. My question is: since when did the Disney World moved to the Magic's Arena? There was a fun park for kids, they didn't even care about the game! Then, Megan asked this "David from Orlando" guy what does he think about the new arena, and he answered her saying that "it's fine with nice food, good chips and colas". WTF? :CONFUSE: Thought for a while if this "David from Orlando" was bebo. :LOL:

bro, the nets are moving to brooklyn, its new york or orlando, not a hard choice as far as living. Now the basketball tradition in Brooklyn is legendary, orlando? not so much. All they care about in Florida is college american football. you nailed it on the head when you said they dont care about the game

Kyle Lowry is playing like a top 5 pg. His defense and playmaking have been outstanding so far. It will be interesting to see if he can sustain this level of play.

zvRB4.jpg

bro, the nets are moving to brooklyn, its new york or orlando, not a hard choice as far as living. Now the basketball tradition in Brooklyn is legendary, orlando? not so much. All they care about in Florida is college american football. you nailed it on the head when you said they dont care about the game

Yeah, I know, just my Knickerbocker heart spreading hate towards the soon-to-be-Brooklyn-Nyets. :P Just kidding, don't hate them, Knicks-Nets rivalry is kinda of a one side rivalry like the Lakers-Clips.

In fact, imo the Nets are the best option for Howard. They have D-Will who will fit perfectly in his game, tons of cap to sign good role players and NY market.

Anyway, if DH12 wants to play in the Big Apple I would trade Amare and Chandler for him and Hedo in an heartbeat. Just saying.

tonight playes atlanta hawks - miami heat shame im not there to watch it :/
lets go hawks :P

Didn't know you like bball Valon. Great to see you on this thread, too bad you picked an awful team. :P (says the Knicks fan :COAT:)

well I like it maybe not so much but yes i like it , and when i'v been on the USA (Atlanta) i follow all matchs on tv , and some of them on Philips Arena too , special an amazing match last season when Atlanta won on play off vs Orlando Magic that match was epcil and i was happy to follow it live :)

so thats why im fan of Atlanta tho :P

btw usally i like LA , but from that time i'v been fan of Atlanta

looking forward to see some matchs live this year too :D

here is a pic from me :P
as u can see im more fan then u hahaha

230281_185677311479757_100001124672711_466810_4964829_n.jpg

Last edited:
That is really cool Valon. :)

Bulls fan here, we are on a good run. Still don't know how we lost against the Warriors. :CONFUSE: @Magic tonight

Atlanta was near to win last night shame they dont

Im not one expert but as im going back to the US on Aprill is there any match that Atlanta play at home on this time about halt/last of aprill and after...

i wish i go again in philips arena I really have good memories over there

btw. im going to upload some videos so u enjoy atmosphere of this match i was vs Magic :P

I've been TO Atlanta n their arena is very nice I work in downtown OrLANDO N SEE THE NEW ARENA EVERYday can't wait until they bring THE old one down Hollywood going TO do it hope I get recogonized. I haven't been TO the new arena I don't like Orlando as much as I like Miami, it's too much tourist and I cant tell BTW visitors or locals .

Miami v Atlanta was a very good game...chalmers.
Is a beast n Cole is a good player. The heat ran wit it at the end. I'LL SUPPORT. ORLANDO SINCE I LEFT MIAMI AND WORK IN O TOWN BUT I LIVE 56km. From Orlando, but they pay top wages.

Atlanta was near to win last night shame they dont

Im not one expert but as im going back to the US on Aprill is there any match that Atlanta play at home on this time about halt/last of aprill and after...

i wish i go again in philips arena I really have good memories over there

btw. im going to upload some videos so u enjoy atmosphere of this match i was vs Magic :P

All Hawks home games in April:
4th vs Bobcats
6th vs Pistons
15th vs Raptors
18th vs Pistons (Again)
20th vs Celtics
22th vs Knicks
24th vs Clippers
26th vs Mavericks

Last four games should be good. ;)

Damn! I want to see a NBA game live too! :( I hope someday I'll go to NY and watch my beloved Knickerbockers at the Garden.

All Hawks home games in April:
4th vs Bobcats
6th vs Pistons
15th vs Raptors
18th vs Pistons (Again)
20th vs Celtics
22th vs Knicks
24th vs Clippers
26th vs Mavericks

Last four games should be good. ;)

Hey Valon, take a photo with Melo. :))

How dare you Valon! He's my favourite f'n player! :LOL: No one carries a basketball better than Carmelo Anthony! No one! Ball is like a baby in his hands. :D

Stana%20Katic%20baby%20boy%20cute.jpg

Lol i know him but not his nick name hahaha

I know him from much time but just for his special style and always keep that "white" (i dont know in english) in his arm :p

And i pick him always in my street basketball game for his skills lol

Im not a big fan as here nba play always so late so i dont care much to follow but when i was on the usa i follow every single match so i hope to start this hoby again when i back over there :)

I assume you probably mean "sleeves" that Carmelo wears, but he changes it to light blue and yellow from time to time as well. ;)

VERY sloppy game by the Bulls yesterday. Pistons at home Tuesday, should win that. Pistons probably won't have Stuckey so that's one problem less.

Back
Top Bottom