NBA Thread

After the Warriors!

Damn our division is too hard, almost like the Atlantic. I'm expecting good basketball even from the Kings.

About the Lakers trade wasn't the Rockets getting 'just' Gasol? They were the franchise being harmed in my opinion.

After the Warriors!

Damn our division is too hard, almost like the Atlantic. I'm expecting good basketball even from the Kings.

About the Lakers trade wasn't the Rockets getting 'just' Gasol? They were the franchise being harmed in my opinion.

Rockets wanted Gasol and the cap space to sign the other Gasol, Marc.

Derrick Rose is about to be $94m richer, good for him.

I don't care that it didn't count that was nasty!

Nice opener. The little fight at the end was amusing too lol. Garnett couldnt believe Knicks came back n was pissed Lol

Apart from the Heat destroying Dallas, good games tight so far.

Clutch from Rose at the end, Brenda Lee would be proud.

I can't believe there was no traveling on that phase.
But it's amazing that the Bulls won, with a terrible 2nd half.
Kobe is clearly not fit.

let Howard go... Magic has NO defense play whatsoever! Baby face Davie daft trade! At least Miami looks magical! Clippers is the team to beat.

Some key rebounds by Chandler for NYK. He'll be a great signing for them and makes the team a lot more solid.

The MVP, D-Rose!

The boy was in lockout mode in the 1st half! :LOL: Though outstanding 2nd half. Thibs is a great defensive coach although imo Chicago seems too little in the offensive path. Basically, Rose did it all on offense.

let Howard go... Magic has NO defense play whatsoever! Baby face Davie daft trade! At least Miami looks magical! Clippers is the team to beat.

I've just seen the 1st period. Was it that bad? Jesus Christ, I think Superman is done at Orlando. Trade in to LA for God sake! (although Lakers owner said they would be dumb if they trade Gasol and Bynum for Howard) I don't want to see him playing for the Nyets! :( I hate em!

Seeing what Bass did against the Knicks, I have to say that you were robbed bebo! Glen f'n Davis for Brandon Bass? C'mon you gotta be kidding me! Big Baby is useless.

Clips are sexy. However, they didn't impress me last night as they did against the Lakers.

Some key rebounds by Chandler for NYK. He'll be a great signing for them and makes the team a lot more solid.
Nice opener. The little fight at the end was amusing too lol. Garnett couldnt believe Knicks came back n was pissed Lol

Finally, a defensive anchor at NY. Nevertheless, if your team mates don't play defense you can't do it alone. Knicks played slight better defense although I'm still not impressed. Amare and Melo relied too much on Chandler's presence when they also have to put their effort on that path, specially Amare who was too lazy in rebounding. Anyway, I liked the game, our frontcourt is promising, Shumpert is NBA-ready and Fields seems to be back (he was awful after the trade). Again, my concerns are in our backcourt, neither Shump and Douglas are PGs. I hope Baron Davis fully recovers, he need him so bad.

Oh and Garnett is a prick! What's the matter with you KG? Billy Walker did nothing! You better be careful coz next time John McEnroe will bring his racquet and smash it your face! :RANT:

YouTube - Amar'e Stoudemire Dunks on Blake Griffin at ESPN

Funniest sh*t I've seen in a while! :LOL:

Last edited:
:DD

Is anyone having much luck with the League Pass?

The software is still rubbish, whenever I launch the app it slows down my laptop.

Also, despite having up to 30mb broadband the live games (video) are still stuttering (the audio plays fine). This afternoon I tried to watch the Clippers game (as live) and it was still stuttering, appalling service.

:RANT:

I recently bought a netbook for university so I tried to launch LP on it and yes, I suffered stuttering problems. Then, got back to my old laptop and the app run fine. Weird.

What's going on with the Suns? Gosh, I thought the Hornets were far worse than you. :(

Early days, need to shake off some rust.

Eric Gordon played well.

Eric Gordon is a free agent next summer. I have a feeling that the Clips will land him back by offering the full mid-level exception.

Did you see Ricky Rubio last night? Damn, what a passer! This kid is gold. He has a great pace, outstanding court vision, even better passer and seems to understand the game pretty well, I saw him talking to his team mates a lot during the game giving them instructions. Rubio is legit. :)

Overall I did enjoy Minnesota.

About the league pass yes I'm having trouble too, it takes me a while to get a connection, it often gives me error messages and once I get a connection the quality is terrible for a while.

But once it gets good quality images it never goes back and it run very smooth.

Eric Gordon is so good! He looks frustrated but still makes fantastic plays, he deserves something huge in the free agency.

I've just seen the 1st period. Was it that bad? Jesus Christ, I think Superman is done at Orlando. Trade in to LA for God sake! (although Lakers owner said they would be dumb if they trade Gasol and Bynum for Howard) I don't want to see him playing for the Nyets! :( I hate em!

Seeing what Bass did against the Knicks, I have to say that you were robbed bebo! Glen f'n Davis for Brandon Bass? C'mon you gotta be kidding me! Big Baby is useless.

Orlando look woeful no defense last defense Orlando had was with Grant and that was what 10yrs ago ! Biggest problem with Orlando is they they buy either players on their way down or sell them on their way up. I don`t want Gasol he wouldn`t like the City here coming from Cali . He would love Miami though! Baby face Davie is a joke running out of breathe ,whoever making these deals need to be re-examine.

Liked what I saw from Rubio, confident passer.

Miami looks even better. Solid win against the C's who have been outmatched the whole game. And LA finally won! It was about time!

Interesting matches tonight: Clipps @ SA and Knicks @ GS

@sauce, Melo is gonna batter the Warriors! :BOP:

I saw that coming. Another defeat in the way tomorrow at Sac town. :(

I saw Orlando's game last night and I finally realised how awful the Nets are. Jesus Christ, how do you want to go there DH12? Better stay at Orlando, should be a nice city although with some strange people. For instance, during the breaks there is a girl called Megan Clementi interviewing fans and showing the arena itself. My question is: since when did the Disney World moved to the Magic's Arena? There was a fun park for kids, they didn't even care about the game! Then, Megan asked this "David from Orlando" guy what does he think about the new arena, and he answered her saying that "it's fine with nice food, good chips and colas". WTF? :CONFUSE: Thought for a while if this "David from Orlando" was bebo. :LOL:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom