NBA Thread

Despite being a Heat fan since 2006, I think that Mavs will win it surprisingly.

In seventh game. :FISH:

I won't say a result, because I was wrong in absolutely every previous round in the playoffs. So, Miami in 5 (though I would prefer Dallas to win it)..

As much as I've enjoyed the flowing basketball of Dallas I just think the Heat edge it and have the momentum going into the finals. They worked hard to grind out those wins against the Bulls.

Now, is LeBron going to defend Dirk head-on? I fear he'll get into foul trouble.

It will be Chris Bosh I'd imagine. Either way they can't stop him and they can't afford to double team him for long periods.

I can only see Miami winning if they consistently stop the Mavs bench whilst doing the business themselves.

Its a shame Roddy Beaubois hasn't played much in the playoffs, Barea has been consistent though so I certainly can't blame the coach this season.

It hurts me a lot but I'm with mjsmith2k in this one: Heat in 6. Home court advantage will play a big role in this Finals considering the current format 2-3-2. If Miami takes a 2-0 leads any mistake by the Mavs in Dallas will be lethal. But, as I told you before, I've been shit in what concerns to NBA predictions lately.

At least the Evo-Web is supporting the Mavs with Tobi Nowitzki and The Special Chandler. :LOL:

That's THE big 3, that's the real deal! Now we just need someone to play Terry's role and they're done. :P

I thought you were rooting against the Heat bebo, they are Orlando's main rival. :SMUG:

Well I Lived! in Miami from NY :BOP: I moved North of Orlando well 45 min. outside Orlando. In a small town full of senior citizens I hate shopping I`m always seem to help every old person lifting or reaching items for them or reading labels . Never Move to a place due to money NEVER!!!!

I`m not s full Miami heat supporter I pledge to Orlando in 94 :LOL: daft thing to do . Orlando to Miami is 4hr drive :SMUG:

anyways go HEAT !!!! Lebron was taking the mickey out on Mavs

I didn't enjoy it cuz there was no fancy plays, no amazing performances, no big competition, no big excitements. I mean if I hadn't watched it in here (Turkey - early early morning) I'm sure I wouldn't miss anything.

I'm a fan of Heat so I liked only the result. Simple as. :)

Didn't get to watch Game 1, my Sky box let me down.

Shaq has announced via Twitter that he's retiring.

:SAL:

I didn't enjoy it cuz there was no fancy plays, no amazing performances, no big competition, no big excitements. I mean if I hadn't watched it in here (Turkey - early early morning) I'm sure I wouldn't miss anything.

I'm a fan of Heat so I liked only the result. Simple as. :)

:CONFUSE: then you saw nothing! I saw shamoo destroying a seal(Mavs)

YouTube - LeBron Beats the Buzzer from Downtown
YouTube - LeBron and Wade Take Over Game 1
YouTube - Kidd and Chandler's Slam Dunk Connection
YouTube - LeBron hits the Deck and the And One

sam-jackson-retort-728x544.jpg

Hey beboq, you seem to live in a very nice and quiet city. I also prefer to live in a small place like that some miles way from Lisbon. :)

Didn't watch the game, just check the highlights on ESPN, but I reckon there were nice plays in there. LeBron was beasting around!

Shaq - the best center of the 00s. :WORSHIP:

what's wrong with it, if I couldn't see what I expected from an NBA Finals game and you could. c'mon lads, it's not such a big deal and still we've three more games to watch, at least.

I think there are too many "and one" plays lately. I mean, Wade and Lebron always drive in and get fouls called even if the defender many times isn't particularly doing anything wrong. Other times, though, Wade and Lebron receive very harsh fouls that should be called technical foul.

I don't know, feels to me that at times athletic players are allowed to storm inside and win a foul at the slightest touch, making it very easy, while other times they can get killed without punishment. Anyone feeling like that, or is just that I watch the games during the night and I fall asleep and can't judge properly (it may be, matches start at 3 AM here...).

Its their superstar status and the Angel of Stern's (PTI :))) doing.

Kevin Durant's flop has now surpassed Anderson Varejao's, its incredible. He flaps his arms like he's just been blown away by a shotgun!

There was a play vs Dallas where a foul (Jet) was called and the ref was inches away from the it, the replay was shown and there was no contact at all. I'd love to know what the ref wrote in his report.

I think there are too many "and one" plays lately. I mean, Wade and Lebron always drive in and get fouls called even if the defender many times isn't particularly doing anything wrong. Other times, though, Wade and Lebron receive very harsh fouls that should be called technical foul.

I don't know, feels to me that at times athletic players are allowed to storm inside and win a foul at the slightest touch, making it very easy, while other times they can get killed without punishment. Anyone feeling like that, or is just that I watch the games during the night and I fall asleep and can't judge properly (it may be, matches start at 3 AM here...).

well not to mix sports ,but Messi is protected to an extend n Lebron seems to go in. You either foul him or let `em through either way it seem unfair ...unstoppable ! to Beat Miami you have to score more.

Back
Top Bottom