NBA Thread

The teams I support always win when I can't watch the match. Surely there's a word for that.

So, I read the Mavs did a 5-22 partial in the last 6 minutes... Seems incredible to happen that at Miami! What happened there?

:LOL: Neutral NBA fans are so fickle. Heat lose one game from their own doing & it's all back to hating Miami.

Heat just need to win in Dallas, and not think they've won with near-enough 8 minutes left. :ZZZ:

:LOL: Neutral NBA fans are so fickle. Heat lose one game from their own doing & it's all back to hating Miami.

Heat just need to win in Dallas, and not think they've won with near-enough 8 minutes left. :ZZZ:

Say Whaaat? Hating? Where? Here?

15 Points comeback in a final with clutch threes and a exciting ending, finals could not get any better. Thats what it is.
How teams manage to get there or what they are supposed to do now is irrelevant for a 'neutral' fan like me. One game is about one game. And this was a good one.

Hating here? No no, there's no hate over here, only people that like Dirk, Chandler and Kidd. :D

As a Knick I'm rooting for Dallas because they are kind West bros of NY due all the hype behind both franchises. Oh, and yes then rivalry between us and the Heat back from the 90's.

Here are the highlights of game 2
YouTube - Playoffs - Miami Heat vs Dallas Mavericks - The Finals of nba - 06/02/2011

Dirk :WORSHIP:

Well, Miami came back and led 10pts and slowly it began to dribble. No Woorries! Heat were down 2 matches and won the series in `06 . Heat do it for the Floridians :SAL: I dislike Texas and everything in it.

I have finally seen a recap on the nba site. Their media selection and overall editing is awesome. UEFA could learn a lot from them, it's great to watch things there.

About the game: Dirk deserves the ring. He's the greatest european player ever. A head above Sabonis, Petrovic, Gasol and Divac.

I have finally seen a recap on the nba site. Their media selection and overall editing is awesome. UEFA could learn a lot from them, it's great to watch things there.

About the game: Dirk deserves the ring. He's the greatest european player ever. A head above Sabonis, Petrovic, Gasol and Divac.

funny you say that ,when I thing of the best I dont look at what region they come from :LOL: Dirk speaks better english then most american players ,well more understandable :SMUG:

Do you get the feeling its Wade, LeBron , Bosh and those other guys on the team. Its almost like having a face w/o eyes, nose and mouth. Let`s remove the names off their tops too :LOL:

Good game Mavs are short of a player ,because Dirk has the biggest shoulders on the team ffs!

Miami was like in control of the game the whole time, but still! They could not close it out.
But I ain't blaming LeBron on this one, I credit it all to the Mavs, commentators here were throwing it all on him.
Common on the final quarter things were intense for both sides, lots of turnovers and 'don't know what to do with the ball' momments.
Finals have been great so far.

Mavs need to splash threes the whole game if they wanna win, not on the 2nd half like yesterday.

Oh have you seen LeBron when the soda spilled :LMAO: told you he was chillin'

The Miami defense is relentless!

The Mavs players not named Dirk need to step up.

The Mavs players not named Dirk need to step up.

cuban.jpg

Put this guy and the one with the guitar on the pitch and you got...

Basket Music! (one of the worse films ever...)

LeBron never asked to be compared to Jordan. The fact people do compare him to Jordan shows just how great a player he is.

I'm watching Game 4 right now and D Wade is incredible... until the last play.

Last edited:
I hate how the games don't fit around my college schedule. It's fucking weak; otherwise I'd stop up & stream the games online like I did in the regular season.

Heat is in my control no doubt , but you got to give it to Dirk, doesn`t know when he is beaten :)) Cmon Miami !

Back
Top Bottom