NBA Thread

LeBron is more like a Cristiano Ronaldo. :LOL:

T-Mac: Hey Amar'e, don't you have any swimming trunk at home?

ciara-amare-051411-6.jpg

:DOH:

She is Ciara, Sina. She's Amare's girl.

OKC on the way! Great win over Dallas. This guys are going to the finals mark my words.

he`s the Messi of the NBA :COOL:

I think Durant has more potential Messi DNA than Lebron. As far as I know, Messi never talked proclaimed himself "The king", neither he tattooed "The king" in his body, only to scratch the surface a little...

I would LOVE Durant or Rose to get the trophy this year. If Lebron got severly injured, then I could support Wade to win it, though.

Off court in the NBA has got to be irrelevant, I mean its full of clowns and gangsta wannabes.
And trash talk is fun, one of the only sports that has that culture.
Also Lebron on court look like a cool guy lately, he's been chillin!

Chicago will struggle to win another match in this series, I think. Miami is defending a lot better and with the quality they have upfront it's easier for them to win when the scores are low (as they are in the series up to now).

Chicago really lacks another star player to defeat the Heat. When Bosh, Wade and Lebron step on the accelerator, they're nearly unstoppable. I though Chicago could beat them by playing as a team, but in the last 2 matches that feeling of "team" has been eroded and for much of the games they seem to struggle to score every single point. They need to outplay the Heat offesnively and that's Thibodeau's work for the week.

Both teams are too defensive, not that I'm complaining about that, but they just cant run their offense, and when it comes to improvise and one on one basketball Miami are better.

I'm leaning towards West Coast a bit more every East match I see, Mavs or OKC outside game could be the answer for that tough inside defense, and these epic playoff matches could have a dream like final (good vs. evil?) :LOL:

Yes I'm with the stereotype that prefer offense over defense, but I reckon that defense is a valid strategy and East Coast teams are probably better.

Wow, how can Oklahoma throw a match like that to the bin? It's unacceptable to loos 15 points in 5 minutes in a conference final. Now it's 90% of chances for the Mavs to finnish it quickly.

Durant is a great player but lacks a final evolution to become unstoppable and decide big games. Westbrook is a crazy horse and he can be blamed for a lot of bad decisions. He's too young and should have gone to the bench earlier.

And the Mavs are a hell of a veteran team. They seem to have learned from previouss disasters in playoffs and I too would enjoy Dirk having a ring.

I think Chicago are done, at least they know where to improve during the off season.

I think Chicago are done, at least they know where to improve during the off season.

I agree with this, Tobi. Now it's only your avatar that can stop Lebron. I would pray to god for him, but I only believe in Michael Jordan.

LeBron James is the best player in the NBA today.
I know it's probably true if you rate him as an individual playing basketball. But as a player in a team, I think there are several players one step above him. To me it's similar to Cristiano Ronaldo. Of course he's a superstar, but he doesn't make his teams PLAY better. For some reason I'm fond of playmakers and players that make teams work. Lebron is definitely not great in this (though they may win the ring).

Last edited:
I always made that comparision actually, Ronaldo and LeBron. Maybe the most physically gifted players in their respective sports, but both lack in many areas, maturity in particular...

I think people underestimate LeBron's abilities other than scoring. He's also a monster in defence when he concentrates on it and I don't mean only blocks. No need to mention about his rebound ability. About team-play, he's just a great passer and probably the best on it among the other superstars. Just look closely and see what I mean. After all he's damn led the Cavs to two Conference Championships. I don't count the second (against Magic) as a loss cuz the team couldn't be any unluckier.

I mean he's just a human people! Of course he will need one or more stars by his side. Can you recall any champ team without two stars at least? Look at Wade's team. He's another superstar but he couldn't carry Heat without another star and they sank to the bottom each year since the championship year. What Cavs did during this time, everybody knows it. LeBron is one of the greatest players in the NBA history who played in a poor team like Cavs by carrying it to such achievements. He's still criticized ridiculuously about his maturity or as if he doesn't make his team play better.. He's definitely a great one on it, if not the best. Just try to be a bit independent of the fucking populist media.

I agree fully on that and comparing him (Le` Bron) to Ronaldo is spot on! That`s Why he left cleveland :SMUG:

Both did all their bests and couldn't get any bigger achievements with their sides and got into another challenges with showing some bravery and that are truly worth some respect.

I don't hate LeBron the player, I hate LeBron the man.

The populist media hype him up to insane heights, the fans are the ones that don't like him.

I think people underestimate LeBron's abilities other than scoring. He's also a monster in defence when he concentrates on it and I don't mean only blocks. No need to mention about his rebound ability. About team-play, he's just a great passer and probably the best on it among the other superstars. Just look closely and see what I mean. After all he's damn led the Cavs to two Conference Championships. I don't count the second (against Magic) as a loss cuz the team couldn't be any unluckier.

I mean he's just a human people! Of course he will need one or more stars by his side. Can you recall any champ team without two stars at least? Look at Wade's team. He's another superstar but he couldn't carry Heat without another star and they sank to the bottom each year since the championship year. What Cavs did during this time, everybody knows it. LeBron is one of the greatest players in the NBA history who played in a poor team like Cavs by carrying it to such achievements. He's still criticized ridiculuously about his maturity or as if he doesn't make his team play better.. He's definitely a great one on it, if not the best. Just try to be a bit independent of the fucking populist media.

+ fucking 1.

Both did all their bests and couldn't get any bigger achievements with their sides and got into another challenges with showing some bravery and that are truly worth some respect.

Carrying a team like you said is one thing and winning it is another. The Magic had players that carried the team all they could but didnt have the bullocks to win it! Miami won it and Wade get my salute I lived in Miami not so long ago...I live more North . I dont hate Le Bron I somewhat support Miami ,LeBron is part of the package,but make no mistakes about it he is not Humble and I know it`s the Media hype too arrogance sells.

Back
Top Bottom