NBA Thread

heytherep_1.gif

The Cavs are hoping to be lucky at the draft lottery and try to sign some exciting rookies. There's nothing they can do right now. Oh, maybe they should get ride of Jamison and Mo Williams! Very very sad.

30623221.gif

Forgot to mention Ray Allen, respect!

Last edited:
Yeah definitely, the most 3s in NBA history and he's still at the top of his game for a guys who's 35 years old.

Allen is a legend.

imho, he's not a legend, he's the best pure shooter with all respect but Reggie is a legend by what he did at a team like Pacers at that time, not him.

He's a 10 time NBA all-star and has the best 3 point shooting total and one of the best free-throw averages in NBA history and that doesn't qualify him for being a legend?

I'm surprised.

Definitely a legend for me.

Ray Allen rocks! One of the true greats imo!

Plus he's one of the few you can actually look up to outside the court as well.

Quite unsportive in my oppinion. This match was very tight and bad from a technical perspective. But it smelled to "Playoff match" the whole time.

This should be the Eastern Conference final.

Oh, yes, I would love the Bulls to beat Miami, but in key moments I think that the Bulls miss someone with a hot wrist and strong mind. Rose is great, but not a last minute killer by now. But if Carmelo ended up at Chicago...

Oh! We're watching one of the greatest sd contests ever right now! :...

Edit: :LOL: :LOL: McGee's mum doing the bitch. :LMAO:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom