NBA Thread

Cavs 95 Celtics 87. How ironic, the "garbage" that LeBron could not lead defeated the very team that taught a lesson to the Superfriends the night before... :LOL:

Is this guy serious? Why should he apologise?

He's a professional. He wants to win. Forget it. Jesus Christ, America is a strange place.

He's part of the past now. We should focus on rebuild the team with trades and draft picks as Cavs knows any free agent will land to Cleveland in any sport.

Nothing against the Heat but I hope he can't win any ring. :TWIST:

Last edited:
Rondo goes without headband after league institutes new rule

BOSTON (AP) -- Rajon Rondo has stopped wearing a headband after the league instituted a new rule that prohibits players from wearing one with the logo upside-down.

Rondo had become a familiar sight with the sweatband, which he wore upside-down for unknown reasons. But NBA spokesman Tim Frank said a league rule prohibits players from wearing the headbands inside-out or upside-down.

So Rondo ditched the headband altogether.

Rondo wouldn't comment Friday night on the reasons for the new look.

The new rule was first reported by ESPN.com.

How stupid is that? By the way, this dude got 24 assists last night...

I saw some of the game and the Knicks didn't clock on to the fact that he was thinking pass first all night.

He has over 50 assists in three games already.

I'm enjoying watching Blake Griffin; very dominant with a bit of finesse about him. Hope he stays fit.

Is this guy serious? Why should he apologise?

He's a professional. He wants to win. Forget it. Jesus Christ, America is a strange place.

dude the whole way he went about leaving cleveland was anything but professional... he also blamend the hate on racisim, which is fucking ridiculous... he is a huge cry baby prick, i hope he never wins anything

Good Ol' Jason Kidd lol.

Those NJ Nets days were good!

Anyway, don't know if it was mentioned here before, but a few days ago Allen Iverson went to Turkey and signed for Besiktas! In his prime, one of the best players I've ever seen. 76ers were good largely thanks to him.

Now he'll team up with Quaresma and co. :P

Heat-ShutYourMouth.jpg

"shut your mouth"...

Never in my life have I wanted a team to fail in the NBA so badly as I do this Heat team... :)

Me too mate, and I used to like the Miami team. I'm still fan of D-Wade, btw but I hate those two in the pic.

I hate all this fuzz about making a big three in every team. They are going to kill the league with it, 5 or 6 superior teams and the rest will be just crap.

Although I wouldn't mind if a big 3 decides to team up in Cleveland or NYC. :COOL:

Last edited:
Since when did he start shooting 3PTs?!

Great play by Deron Williams too, feed the hot hand.

I love it when PGs drive and kick.

Don't forget Indiana going 20-21 (54 points) in the 3rd quarter against Denver, insane!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom