NBA Thread

Yep, Paul Pierce is another one!

It's like slow motion with him, when he does a pump fake looking for the and one.

I watched Jordan Rides the Bus last night, brilliant documentary.

It's part of ESPN 30 for 30 films.

Anyone watching FIBA World Cup? (this is the NBA forum but it's related with basketball anyway)

What an amazing 3 point shot by Milos Teodosic against Spain. He hasn't done a great exhibition at all but that final moment was immense.

YouTube - Teodosic unbelievable three-pointer vs Spain (09.08.2010)

Ricky Rubio disappointed, he did great at Barcelona so I was expecting a bit more of him, assuming the leading role in the absence of the Spanish leader Pau Gasol. Spain needs to renew their team.

Rumour - Melo to the Bulls with the latter giving up Noah?!

They are desperate to get rid of Deng, they wouldn't be in this situation if they didn't over react and give him that big contract.

Noah did great last season, he'll be a huge loss to the Bulls, more than Deng imo. However Turkish Center Ömer Asik looks promising.

Anyway, I'd like to see Melo in NYC, shining in his town with Amar'e and (maybe) CP3.

I wouldn't like Melo at Chicago. I don't see him fitting there with Rose. I can see him in the nicks, though as the special says, but not on the same team as CP3. CP3 could go to Oklahoma. There, with Durant, they could forge a great and challegning team.

But where would that leave Russell Westbrook?

He is very good.

The League Pass Broadband is free for the first week of the season, looking at the website, a lot has changed compared to the last two seasons. Hopefully they sacked their customer service people and hired new people.

NBA Marvel Team Covers

> HERE <

Amazing. :)

powermoves1.jpg

It was, actually. To stay within 8 points of the Eastern Conference champions having been massively behind shows their intent, in my opinion. When LeBron and D-Wade are on the floor together, one of them needs to be more selfish and take control of the team. Once they have that balance right, they'll be hard to maintain. LeBron/Wade & Bosh on the floor last night looked great.

Each one of these players were strongest when it was just them 'carrying'. Now they've gone from one extreme to another. Once that balance is achieved, watch out. :SMUG:

Lebron needs to run point, Arroyo isn't up to the job.

The question is: who's gonna lead the team? D-Wade? (franchise player in years), LeBron? (the king who left his kingdom) or CB1? (tall justice :LOL:) As I said before, there are too many egos in Miami.

Then you have a crappy roster, only Miller and House are decent stuff.

http://www.nba.com/2010/seasonpreview/2010/10/21/expert.picks/index.html

Steve Smith thoughts are exactly as mine. Surely the title goes to LA. Lakers are THE team.

Yeah, but C's lost to a superior team. :D Go Cavs!

Golden State has an interesting team. Saw the highlights and they seemed a very compact team.

Thunder vs Bulls was very entertaining game to watch. Westbrook was superb.

Back
Top Bottom