NBA Thread

I'm confy that the Grizzlies will get better over the season. The had a tough start of season but that's also because they had a tough calendar.

I'm happy to see the Miami "galácticos" aren't working. Buying some stars as if you were to the market won't make your team a winner, as history shows again and again. Let's see if Riley comes down to the pitch soon...

Its going to be a long season for us.

I expect Blake Griffin to posterize us tonight.

Honestly, Tobi, I thought the suns would do worse than they are actually doing. Though future doesn't seem too bright for the suns (not a pun).

In my association mode, the Suns always destroy me with 3 pointers and the speed of Nash and Dragic. They scored 14 3pointers against me, which is a lot for the cpu. Thinking about those 20+ 3pointers the put to the Lakers in real life is scary...

PS: I'm playing a lot PES lately, and enjoying it, but only as a 2nd dish of 2k11. I play the spurs. You would be proud, they're 2nd in the table and in quarter finals of the CL.

:COOL:

It's still early days but I think we will make the playoffs but the management need to be bold, admit there mistakes and trade away Fyre (and another) for an actual PF. Hedo is still getting used to things but playing him at as a PF isn't helping anyone.

Also Dragic needs to get going again asap because Steve's minutes have to be cut down a bit.

Can't see that clip you've linked to...

Anyway, LeBron is back in Cleveland tonight. This is gonna be huge.

That was a beating.

I expected more abuse from the fans although it was nice the way he shut them up.

The '!' point for me would have been if he'd dunked the alley-oop from Wade when he drew the foul during that spell he just went off in the 3rd. :SHOCK:

Wish I got to watch more NBA games :(

Knicks charging on Melo again. Knicks' interest in the Denver player is increasing after his sensational performance at MSG where he appointed 30 points. Rumours are appointing a trade between the sides which involves the expiring contract of Curry and 2 of those 3 players, Gallinari, Fields and Randolph. Personally I think the Knicks should wait until season ends. I wouldn't mind to get Melo right know but I don't want to see Gallo and Fields going in exchange. I think he is what the Knicks need to become a contender but they also need to have patience. Fields is improving a lot by the way.

I want to give Robert Sarver a piece of my mind, a few months ago we were 2 games away from the NBA finals... look at us now.

Coward.

Just had a quick skim over the past few pages. Where's the love for D. Rose? I saw airjoca's video and must admit it felt amazing seeing that live on League pass. The guy has been amazing so far and is a sure fire contender for MVP.

As a Bulls fan I'm made up with the recent win over the Lakers and very happy with our 16-8 record so far. Hopefully we can push on to the finals and have another crack at winning a Championship.

Well, what do you think of the big transfer between Washington, Orlando and Phoenix? Tobi, how do you see it? A move focused at long term? Are days of Nash at Phoenix over?

I traded for Gortat and Peaches in 2K11...

I'm angry that we got rid of the consistent J Rich and replaced him with a washed up VC (prove me wrong Vince). Gortat and Peaches will slot in very well and we now have a number of solid defenders to guard the wings.

Overall I hate the owner and new GM for trading away LB and replacing him with Hedo. I also hate him for being stingy with the money, finally spending the money but committing it to the wrong pieces.

Looking at the bigger picture, we've upgraded with the trade but we still have Channing Frye as starting PF now...

Good win in OKC tonight, Grant Hill was excellent, good team win.

This shows a lot of his character.

During the fourth quarter of his former team's historically poor showing against the Lakers on Tuesday night, James apparently used his Twitter account to send a message to the struggling Cavs.

"Crazy. Karma is a b****. Gets you every time. It's not good to wish bad on anybody. God sees everything!" James wrote while in Los Angeles with the Heat for Wednesday's game against the Clippers. The account is verified by Twitter.

Last edited:
Very pleased at the moment with our 28-13 record and chuffed with leading the Division. Boozer and Brewer are proving to be great additions to the team.

D.Rose for MVP :P

BTW did anyone catch that Nuggets v Heat match the other day? JR Smith (JR Swish) was on fire! Hitting 3s from all over the court. Check out this unbelievable reverse layup.

YouTube - J.R. Smith ridiculous reverse layup vs. Heat (Jan. 13, 2011)

Last edited:
He is very talented but his basketball IQ sucks.

Back
Top Bottom