NBA Thread

I can respect that move, of course our roster is even better but I'm not bitter honest!

In all fairness, loved the essay. My admiration for him, as a man, has gone up tremendously.

I'm almost sure they will land Love by trading Wiggins and Bennett to the Wolves. Heck, I wouldn't mind if they used that package in a S&T for Melo.

It also leaves the door wide open for Houston to get Chris Bosh. And Wade... where's Dwayne Wade?!?!

No way La La is living in Cleveland.

Why Houston? Even with Bosh their not better than the Spurs, OKC would be awesome if they had an actual system.

I think Bosh will be a major fit there and they will match Parsons deal too. No bench though.

But that Western Conference is just mean, teams are likely to kill each other chances there.

Might as well start tanking for a better future.

He's back.

lebron-james-cleveland-cavaliers.jpg

That was a good letter by Lebron. Bosh is defn going to Houston now. Wade who knows. He has to at least consider his hometown Bulls or meet with Melo and convince him to play down south. Rumour is that Melo cares more about money than winning so I'm not sure. Should be an interesting weekend.

Bosh & Wade staying in Miami!

If no superfriend like Love goes to play with LeBron next season gonna be amazing!

OMG so many different reactions from me today :LOL:

So many damn rumours. Now Woj is saying Bosh is staying in Mia for 118 mil. I think I'll just wait till stuff is official.

The Kings are clueless and Pau is moving closer to San Antonio...

Yup. Surprised Miami haven`t made a strong push for Bledsoe. Must be something in the medical that scares them. Could be Brandon Roy and Gilbert Arenas all over again.

Pau to the Bulls according to Marca.

Oh, and he's coming home:

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA
Just a matter of hours until Carmelo Anthony informs the Knicks of his return on a five-year deal, as @FisolaNYDN reported this week.

Last edited:
I like this Isaiah Thomas deal, now we need to trade for Ryan Anderson and we're pretty much set for the new season.

Bledsoe resigning is default.

Pau to the Bulls according to Marca.

Oh, and he's coming home:

I think of 129 million reasons why winning a championship is overrated. That said, the Knicks roster will need a serious overhaul if they want to have any chance of contending for a chip.

Honestly, this is looking good for the Spurs, once again. They re-signed their guys, got a potential steal through the draft and have seen their biggest rivals, Houston and Miami getting dismantled.

Yeah, Duncan and pop playing another season doesnt seem so bad afterall. I hope they thrash OKC and then KD comes to Toronto where he grew up supporting (mainly due to Carter)

Any of you Spaniards going to The FIBA WC next month? I'm thinking about it if tickets are reasonable and I can get a deal.

Lance will now make em dance in Charlotte.

It's not often I cringe whilst watching a video, that was awkward.

When you see even the most talented athletes try to execute a skill-based activity in another sport they end up looking unbelievably awkward. Decent juggling skills at the beginning of the video though. :LOL:

Nash looks like a natural playing football.

Back
Top Bottom