NBA Thread

I'm considering getting an NBA League pass. Firstly is it worth it, and secondly how much is it for a full season?

Cheers

Never had it but a few guys in the thread have tried it. I heard the service is awful so I'm staying away until I hear good things.

regarding league pass, i think most of the backlash comes from those who have the US version. from what i understand, if a game is on a local station or even their national channels, you wont be able to watch it on LeaguePass (I guess so they don't cannabalise TV subscriptions).

I have it here in the UK (I split it with my mate so essentially i'm paying half the cost) and i have no complaints. usually a month or 2 before the season starts they give a nice discount code and it works out to be like £150. We've been doing it for 3 straight years. no complaints. If you do share, as expected, you can't be logged in at more than 1 device at a time. You won't get any warning emails or anything, simply device 1 gets kicked off so device 2 can log on.

I jumped in and got league pass myself last year, Main issue was they changed my package mid febuary/march time and were billing me £40 monthly and said i had to pay £40 for 4 months straight to which apparently i couldn't back out of.

Spoke to one of there advisors to which is the worst customer service i've had to date, eventually contacted the manager and got it cancelled.

I mainly used it on ps4 and the app would cut out while watching a game for few minutes to have to constantly start it back up.

It's good though with features but one main feature i'd have liked would be ability to download games to your phone/tablet and watch them while traveling and it is still bit more expensive than should be for me personally.

Thanks guys. I've seen £120 from googling but that was a few years ago. So based on your feedback around the £150 range. Assuming you can split this over a few months? It's a lot to lay out in one go.

From my experience NBA League Pass is a terrible service with horrible customer service.

Wall, Beal and Millsap cut from team USA. They still have to trim four more from the roster. I think Irving or Lillard gets the axe as Rose and Curry are locks to make the team. They will probably only roll with two big men so Mason or Andre will be getting cut. I think Derozan gets cut and prob Korver as well. Looks like they want to play small ball as the only team with competent big men will be Spain.

Woj said is done, so its done, Love to Cleveland, those damn lucky bastards.
I really hope they all don't mix up though, which is unlikely, in my opinion they are gonna be very good.
Fucking NBA, I'm loosing my hype like I did a couple of years ago, that got me like 5 years out of the game, I might just give up again.

They are going to be very good and they are going to be fun to watch! I like the deal for both sides. The Cavs add a all star player who will help them contending now and the Wolves take a future all star in the making and Bennett who finally have shown some potential towards the end of Summer League.

LeBron wouldn't decide to go back to Cleveland if that deal wasn't already in place.

So a million first picks later and with a deal in place to get Kevin Love, the humble LeBron decides to rejoin the Cavs...

Exactly, does he want to go home or does he want to win.

But at least the three salaries are huuuuge and perhaps they will struggle to make a competitive roster in the future. Although they still manage to get guys like Shawn Marion. Sometimes I don't understand these cap rules at all.

Diets.

10612777_668303633253560_117310836799815494_n.jpg

Capture15-480x475.jpg

Diets can be good. Melo looks like he's in the best shape of his life. He might be in line to have his best season ever. The Lebron photo is weird and something seems off about it. Fiba is almost here so we'll see how he looks there. Derrick Rose looks like his 2011 self. Fast and furious.

Rich Paul is an idiot and is getting on my nerves.

Bledsoe should just hire his buddy Lebron as his agent.

You follow the team closely. What's the real story with him and the suns? All I keep hearing about is his bad medical report that that has kept teams away. Not willing to invest and I don't blame them.

You follow the team closely. What's the real story with him and the suns? All I keep hearing about is his bad medical report that that has kept teams away. Not willing to invest and I don't blame them.

The Suns want him but at their price, they offered the totally fair 4/48 contract that Kyle Lowry (proven) got but Bledsoe rejected it because he wants the max (5/80), all parties haven't spoken for months.

Bledsoe has no leverage, his agent couldn't deliver an offer sheet from another team for PHX to match and now he looks like the bad guy. It's rumoured that he'll take the qualifying offer of $3.2m and become a restricted free agent next summer. Call his bluff, let's see him walk away from $48m.

PHX won't over pay him, Dragic will most likely opt out next summer and I'm extremely confident he'll resign with no hassle for a much better contract ($7.5m per currently). The Morris twins are also up for renewal next summer.

PHX scared off potential suitors by saying they'll match any offer but again Rich Paul didn't do his job and failed to deliver one and now the money's been spent and the only team that can offer him the max is the 76ers...

His injury history is a definate factor, his potential is huge but he's not worth the max right now.

Back
Top Bottom