NBA Thread

Bvsrix9CIAA7lZY.jpg:large

Not a bad deal for Minnesota T-Wolves after all.

Thaddeus Young is under-rated and there are numerous other pieces of course.

Wolves may have something here getting great potential and great combination of players, they may be in the middle pack to fight for that 6-8 spot...(then fall at the last day to 10th). But good for the future.

Anyone gonna watch the basketball world cup?? I don't think USA will have it to win...Spain may just ride on the home court advantages to Gold

I don't like this Wolves team at all, they are gonna be fast, athletic and all. But no consistent shooting. Reminds me 76ers last year, and that ain't a good sign.

I admire Wiggins passion and desire if the Bill Self reports are true. I just don't think he's going to be as good as they say. He has no handle. The guy reminds me of Harrison Barnes, but a lot more athletic.

Hey, I still have hopes in Harrison Barnes. This season he will bounce back and be important.

But I get what you're saying, Barnes isolations are very frustrating and that's the superstar play.

I like Barnes...

But seeing how last year Wiggins was changed into a shooter, I think he can further expand that part of his game in the NBA and be a nice weapon with Rubio cutting inside every so often...lots of potential, but need a veteran presence to be of any good

My fantasy bball keeper Anthony Davis is dominating and looks set to become the best player in basketball by the end of next season. #AD4MVP

He'd probably do a better job than the idiots currently running that atrocious defence.

He'd probably do a better job than the idiots currently running that atrocious defence.

It's funny coz it's true!! Godamnit! I can't help but feel sorry for Dallas fans. Not only their defense is atrocious but also their QB is, erm, (please insert more appropriated word).

Spain did beat them in the group match earlier, but France just played better for the second one. Along with Spain's poor shooting and not finding their bigs to dominate, it was just a disaster. But if this was a playoff best of 7 series, there was no way France would've pulled that off for 4 wins...

Fantasy Basketball has been renewed. Everyone check your emails. One keeper just like last year. Draft will be an auction this year.

Last edited:
Auction? What if we can't join the draft live? Can we set pre-draft bids or something? I was one of the most improved players last year, went from last to penultimate and was terrible at practically all stats. My prediction is I win in 2034.

Good question. I`ll switch it back to what we had the past two years if we can`t set pre-bids on players. I think almost everyone was able to attend the live draft last year. 2034 lol. Shouldn`t take you that long. I think Lebron has 4 or 5 really good years left before he declines.

I'm in, changed my team name to GS Dubs. Still unsure about the name, I might change it later.

About the draft, I missed it last year, but I edited the values before and ended up mostly with players I liked, I'm pretty sure we can still edit those values.

Keepers have been finalized. Draft order will be based on last seasons results. standard snake draft so set your rankings if you can't make it.

Last edited:
Durant out for 6-8 weeks. Is everyone okay wi the draft time? If not, I can move it to a later time.

I need to check the time man, I'm -3 GMT hours the Yahoo site is converting it to 7AM on a saturday, that's impossible for me. 10AM would be better for me, maybe even 9AM as a second option.

Noted. I think everybody else is in Spain and the UK. Just waiting to hear what the conversion is over there.

It's ok to me, though I don't know if I will be able to attend it or not (family things). On the other hand, can you delete the team I have in the league right now and accept the new one I sent?

Back
Top Bottom