MVP: LeBron James
CoY: Doc Rivers
MIP: Bradley Beal
DPoY: Joachim Noah
6th Man: Taj Gibson
Surprise: honestly, no one
Best in the West: Los Angeles Clippers
Best in the East: Cleveland Cavaliers

Not any sign of triangles in NY. The Bulls stomped on them as if they were still on exhibition mode.

This is what my head thinks
Championship: Cleveland
MVP: Lebron
Surprise: Pelicans
Best in West: Spurs
Best in East: Cleveland

This is what my heart wants
Championship: Spurs
MVP: Curry
Surprise: Timberwolves
Best in West: Spurs
Best in East: Chicago

Are we listening to the heart? Mine says:

MVP: Curry
CoY: Kerr
MIP: Klay
DPoY: Bogut
6th Man: Livingston
RoY: Embiid
Surprise: H.Barnes
Best in the West: Warriors
Best in the East: 76ers
Champion: Warriors in 4

:SMUG:

Reason says:

MVP: LeBron
CoY: Blatt
MIP: Drummond
DPoY: Noah
6th Man: Ryan Anderson
RoY: Jabari
Best in the West: Spurs
Best in the East: Cavaliers
Champion: Spurs

MVP: Lebron
COY: Doc Rivers
MIP: Anthony Davis
DPOY: Anthony Davis
6th Man: Gibson
RoY: Parker
Best in the West: Spurs
Best in the East: Cavs
Champion: Cavs

Championship: Spurs
MVP: LeBron James
CoY: Thibs
MIP: Anthony Davis
DPoY: Anthony Davis
6th Man: Isaiah Thomas
'Surprise': Phoenix Suns
Best in the West: Los Angeles Clippers
Best in the East: Chicago Bulls

League Pass sucks, I signed up for the free trial and got charged for the month, it's incredible that they've out done themselves.

It's beyond ridiculous that the international version is run by a separate, incompetent company. Also NBA UK are just as bad - idiots.

Going to be a long season if you're a laker fan. Blake looks really good now that he's improved his shooting range. If he can keep up this form all season he could snatch the MVP away from Bron.

Derrick is a delicate Rose. Injured again. Guy is going the way of tmac. Anthony Davis is a guard in a centers body. He reminds me of Garnett when he was in prime but with a quicker first step.

No, that's like saying Bale is the third best player after his one and only good and consistent season for Spurs.

Davis needs to be consistent and having Asik next to him will help a lot.

Don't you think Davis has already established himself as the third best player in the NBA?

Not sure yet but he's certainly on his way there. His rise has been fast. For the record, espn ranked him number 3 in the world, and slam had him at 4 with Chris Paul ahead of him. That said, if I was starting a team right now he would probably be number 1 pick ahead of Durant by a slim margin.

People from the UK, where's the best place to watch basketball these days on TV or the internet?

I want to try get back into watching this sport, always liked it, i think i focused more on F1 being my second sport.

On TV BT Sport is the only option, avoid League Pass it's garbage.

Yup BT Sport is only place you'll catch it as sky have a game or two once a season, avoid League Pass as it is garbage.

People from the UK, where's the best place to watch basketball these days on TV or the internet?

I want to try get back into watching this sport, always liked it, i think i focused more on F1 being my second sport.

On TV BT Sport is the only option, avoid League Pass it's garbage.

Yup BT Sport is only place you'll catch it as sky have a game or two once a season, avoid League Pass as it is garbage.

I've been meaning to try Ball Streams, as it doesn't have black-out restrictions. I suppose I'll try it for a day this weekend.

Never heard of it but will give it a look. The only games I really care about seeing live are ones that pit great teams or great players against each other. Ex) Anthony Davis vs Lebron and co. I usually just grab high quality condensed files of games I missed the next day since league pass is defn not an option.

I just want to say...GO RAPTORS!!!

:(

B2QNbJ9CYAAhl5G.jpg

Quick thoughts on BallStreams:

I paid $99 for a year pass. It provides live streams as well as an archive of any game in the past. I haven't really looked back too far but they had all the FIBA games from the summer...

Quality: they offer a 3200KB stream which i guess is on par with a 720p video, as well as a lower quality version.

Playback: there are options to skip various intervals at the click of a mouse, go to a specific minute of the feed and finally a timeline like you would get on youtube so you can scroll to the half way point or so. Its available via your browser but the game changer for me is the XBMC plugin. you also can download a roku, chromecast app which i have yet to try.

Features: It has all the games like I mention. For each game you can choose the Home broadcasting feed or the Away. They have highlights of each game but its simply the ~2mins that you typically get on nba.com. Finally, possibly the best feature is the ability to freeze your account. So in my case, i bought a year pass, if i decide to go on holiday or the Finals have finished, i can freeze my account for a certain time where i won't have access but at the same time the days that go by won't count against my subscription. This is all well and good until copyrights come in and take them down. Apparently they're from holland where they're lax about this sorta thing. For me its half the price of league pass, slightly more convenient with the exceptions of missing Condensed highlights, a better interface and dedicated iOS apps. I use most of it on xbmc so i'm happy with this setup

Back
Top Bottom