NBA Thread

I think the NHL is recording higher ratings this year...haha

The league really has to do something about this, it has always been an "accepted" thing for the league to have rookie fouls and main stars always get calls going their way, but to be so active in influencing the outcome of a game is just ridiculous. They're treating this way too much like a business than an actual sport.

NBA Draft Lottery Thread is tomorrow

This site lets you run lottery simulations: http://nbatanking.com/

The sim I ran

qAbMq1j.png

Last edited:
Cleveland is soooooooooo damn lucky! GTFO!

ITS A CONSPIRACY!

EDIT: Bucks owner's daughter should have won ;___;

Last edited:
Cleveland is soooooooooo damn lucky! GTFO!

ITS A CONSPIRACY!

EDIT: Bucks owner's daughter should have won ;___;

Damn Cavs. Three no. 1 picks in 11 years and nothing to show for it. I missed the lottery though. Pics of babes please. Everyone is saying the daughters of the Bucks and Kings were smoking hot.

I dont even wanna NBA anymore, fuck this shite. I'm going NFL or something... Oakland Raiders or San Francisco 49ers?

Kings daughter was a babe too, I will follow both on twitter ;)

I ran that sim many many times and couldn't get Cavs to win it...haha

Cavs should be strong.....hopefully they'll be able to have something to show for it....so much talent, but not enough vet/experience

They should change this lottery system, stop rewarding failure.

It would be hilarious if, for some reason, the Cavs fail to make the playoffs next season and win the lottery again so they could pick Jahlil Okafor. :LOL:

Fack the Cavs. They will find a way to mess up the pick anyways. If they were smart they would trade the number 1 pick to Philly for the 3rd and 10th picks in this years draft as Philly wants Wiggins really bad.

Can someone explain to me, as if I were a 5 year old, how the hell the Cavs got the #1 pick? They almost made the playoffs.

They only had a 1,7% chance... A crap shot that actually panned out! (or got rigged hahaha)

Fack the Cavs. They will find a way to mess up the pick anyways. If they were smart they would trade the number 1 pick to Philly for the 3rd and 10th picks in this years draft as Philly wants Wiggins really bad.

Somehow the Cavs will screw this thing up by selecting Joel Embiid who will end up as the next Greg Oden.

Exactly. Embiid's injury should be a major red flag. All these GMs are obsessed with "Bigs" but how many of them actually pan out.? Off the top of my head Shaq, Duncan and Webber were really the only "Bigs" that I can remember that had great careers. Anthony Davis looks well on his way though and Yao Ming never dominated like he should have.

Its way too easy to get injured as a big and people always say that bigs take 2-3 years to develop into the NBA game.

Hopefully, Valanciunas will be able to dominate soon. He's been having a great 2nd year....and Bigs should really get to grips around the 3rd year if they are to be a dominant force.

Plus, with the way the league is playing now, most bigs aren't the traditional kind anywayz. They want small 4s and smaller line-ups anywayz, so I really don't get why so many teams draft big men with hopes that they'd change the franchise overnight.

The Pacers are getting blown out in a deciding game, embarrassing.

They talked a big game but couldn't back it up, a severe lack of metal strength.

I haven't read that issue yet but the Google Play subscription is very good, less than £6 per year.

I hope not. The Heat have the worst fans. They don't deserve a star studded team. 3+ min to go in game three and they leave early again???

fans-leave-early-image.jpg

The refs have completely abandoned Wade. Spurs showing the casuals what a great passing team they are. I hope 2k is watching and they add a strong team component for online play in 2k16. No more of the individual one on one garbage we get every year.

Congrats Heat fans, you have set a new world record: with 5 minutes to go many of them were already leaving the arena! Can you imagine that? In the finals?!?

http://espn.go.com/nba/playoffs/201...ng-options-target-carmelo-anthony-free-agency

Would you stop watching the NBA if Melo goes to Miami? If that happened I would probably have to.

When guys take 'discounts' to put a band together it destroys the league balance for me. I definitely would stop watching it.
Other teams struggling a loooooot to keep their pieces together, and the stars of the league with this embarrassing behaviour.

Now lets talk about the game! Spurs straight up cheesing with that 2K inside passing! And I thought that was not realistic from 2K :LMAO:

I don't think I would stop watching the nba. Super teams and combos don't always work out. Remember Malone, Shaq, Payton, and Kobe. Solid team even though Payton and Malone were past their prime.

Back
Top Bottom