NBA Thread

Yup some of these Hawks last possessions were so weird.
That's whats buggin me on these playoffs, whenever you expect someone to win they will.
Like some 'force' is extending all confronts to the max.

Perhaps you are right Damjan, matchups are being so entertaining it looks surreal.

My Warriors are out, but it was a decent run.
Next season we are on a tough tough spot tho, now we have to save money not only for Klay but for Draymond too.
Only way I see it getting done is trading Lee salary for the best we can get, which is probably a 2nd round pick, maybe some role player. This means we have to get worse next season, save money by not signing any decent player, to peak in two years, some fans might definitely not understand it. Specially if we change the coach and start losing.
Well honestly I don't see we keeping the fam together, might as well go for a big trade and start over again.

Anyhow these crazy playoff are looking so good for Miami, they are probably winning it all again with ease.

Lol at Nets winning by only one point with the referees on their team.

Best playoffs in years. I have no idea what Lowry was thinking on that last play trying to go 1 on 5. Someone had to be open for a kick out pass. I need to watch it again.

Not my fault! Kanouté started the whole thing once again! :LOL:

m6r.gif

Lol at Nets winning by only one point with the referees on their team.

Most blatant biased officiating I've EVER seen in an NBA game! It was a disgrace but not a surprise.

They got the Nets/Heat matchup they wanted and higher TV ratings.

Most blatant biased officiating I've EVER seen in an NBA game! It was a disgrace but not a surprise.

They got the Nets/Heat matchup they wanted and higher TV ratings.

Ya sucks for Toronto. I forgot how good their fanbase is. What their lacking in my opinion is a superstar that can help them get whistles in clutch time. The last superstar they had was Vince Carter and that was a long time ago. I think Wiggins has superstar potential. Not sure what they would have to give up to get him.

The biased officiating goes on and on. Yesterday 4th quarter between Clippers and Thunder was absolutely shocking. Durant was persistently hit, pushed and held, same as Westbrook, and no fouls were given. On the other end, each contact was awarded a foul or an "and one".

Clippers played better, but were greatly helped by the referees overall. I'm starting to get bored with the NBA being so predictable.

These playoffs look so fake.

Or is it only me?

I guess it was not only me.

NBA is so predictable is kinda of depressing, that's what I keep saying.
I'm ready for the Spurs vs. Heat finals again, that's the scripted finals, redemption for the Spurs, Duncan going out with a bang, or James winning 3 straight like some great guys did and him getting on that great level.
Everything up until those finals seem fake to me. Maybe even the finals will be scripted and decided on another game 7.

that was the last time I've sacrificed my sleep for this sh*t. I quit watching this playoffs.

I stopped sacrificing my sleep a long time ago. They need to find a way to shorten the games. It's not worth it unless it's a game 7 I really want to see. I usually catch hd extended highlights the next day or GDs player highlights. I'll post the link later in this thread.

I'd certainly appreciate it but honestly I feel like I lost all the enthusiasm to watch anything related to this year's po's.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom