NBA Thread

NBA is hella tough man, if every team had an offense running like the Spurs and defending like the Bulls I feel like I could really compare players. But in the end is a team sport and some teams are way, just way better than others.

This is a perfect example of what I was talking about, better team better player, its that simple.

evolutionmonta1152.jpg

Sorry for the double post, I could not manage to edit with the quote and the image.

This is a perfect example of what I was talking about, better team better player, its that simple.

evolutionmonta1152.jpg

Sorry for the double post, I could not manage to edit with the quote and the image.

the rick carlisle effect. also ellis himself seems to be loving his nowitzki's sidekick role.

My Warriors lost last night, so its already been a bad start for me :P

Good luck to you too Andre.

About the real NBA, I'm starting to get really worried about Warriors future, it looks like we have chemistry issues, Mark Jackson is probably gone but some key players might have a problem with it so maybe they are gone too, Barnes has been terrible, its been a mess and right on the Steph Curry peak.

I keep telling how tough the NBA is, I would not be surprised if we get those bad years ahead like we used to, the window for greatness opens once in a while, and its not even that much of greatness after all, we just had a decent-ish playoff run and that's it. Its kinda of sad.

Who else would settle for that outcome?!

That blowout loss to the Lakers was ugly, were going to have do it the hard way now - Just Bring It.

Getting rid of Mark Jackson would be a mistake.

I agree, that said tho, he does need better chemistry with his staff.

Numerous sources said he didn't spoke to Mike Malone for months last year :SHOCK: that's absolutely crazy and unacceptable for me, now this with Scalabrine.

Mark Jackson looks like a motivation, family first, behind the players coach, but the coaching staff and general manager (the latter whose chemistry is kinda of funky too btw) is the priority, staff chemistry should always come first.

Also he is a defensive minded coach, maybe hiring a offensive coordinator would be a good idea. One that he would speak to of course! Most people look at this team see huge offensive potential, guys that can move the ball, good shooters. And all they run is lame isolations, post-ups and hero Curry ball.

This results in 13th rank in Offense. The 3rd in Defense is surprisingly in a kinda of freakishly good way. I mean Igoudala could not be that impactful could he?

To me that shows a bit of miss coaching, I could be wrong, maybe MJax is a defensive genius and he is right shaping this team like the Bulls, but it just look weird.

That defensive credit is what makes me think we should keep him. But if he keeps having trouble with the staff members, Jerry West and Bob Meyers will move on, I would bet on that.

Oh and one last important detail, both Mike Malone and Scalabrine were defensive assistants which makes the whole staff problem more alarming cause its on the end we are having success.

Bet they're not dancing anymore. ;) lol

p.s. Leonard is a lady in that GIF hahahaha. Busty lady too lol.

So Special One beat me again :CRY:

This means I'm Wenger!?!?

tumblr_m3z6nveeb61qcfw90o1_500.gif

Anyway, congratulations Andre, you deserved it, specially with those shitloads of 3pts, boosted by JR's 10 in a game.

Thank you guys! It was an entertaining season overall but fortunately for me Kevin Durant has been on fire the whole season (I must confess, Russ injury helped me big time since it forced KD to be even more dominant). Also JR was on a tear during the final weeks.

Last but not least, sauce's still a big time choker ahahah #PéFrio
If he's Wenger, I'm Mozgov aka the MozGOAT:
tumblr_n3uzbmpXUD1qa8tuqo1_1280.jpg

:COOL:

Go Raptors!!! Aiming for the franchise record of wins in a season!! And to be placed 3rd cause we'd much rather play Wizards than Nets...(and then Indiana rather than Miami)

Heat's loss meant that Indiana will now be the top seed for the Eastern Conference.

So much for wanting to avoid the Heat in the 2nd round for the Raptors...how should we just fall to 4th and play Nets instead of Wizards??

Also sad that the Suns are out. I think they deserved it a bit more than Memphis with the way they played as a whole unit with their rookie coach. But the West is always a tough place to be and its always a hard fight to be in the playoffs unless you're San Antonio or Oklahoma.

don't know if that was their intention but I think heat did the right thing for themselves with getting cats and letting the pacers-hawks match-up happen.

don't know if that was their intention but I think heat did the right thing for themselves with getting cats and letting the pacers-hawks match-up happen.

Not sure if the Heat did the right thing (assuming that there was indeed some kind of mini-tank to take the second place). If they get past the Cats "soon to be Hornets again" (thanks God! Bobcats is such an horrible name!) Miami will face Chicago or Brooklyn and I'm 100% it won't be an easy task (as for the Nets, they sweep the way out of Miami during the regular season).

EDIT: Err, forget about it. #1 plays #4 or #5 so Indiana have to take on Brooklyn or Chicago. Yea, Miami did the right thing afterall. Anyway, the league should adopt the re-seed system like they have in the NHL.

Last edited:
The WC 1st round will be great. So many good teams. I'm rooting for Memphis to knock off SA and anyone to knock out Miami. I don't care who it is. Hornacek or Casey for coach of the year.

Warriors vs. Clippers :SMUG:

Bring it on #flopcity #beatLA #blakeisabitch #cp3isacryinbaby #thisisnotevenfunny

Bad jokes aside, this could be a great 7-game series but this could be a sweep without Bogut.

Tomorrow I'll get back on my previews and see how wrong I was.

Also need to ask about Curry but I'm too tired to write.

Back
Top Bottom