NBA Thread

BiGjeZhCMAAqXTG.jpg

BiGnZ_AIcAA7acp.jpg

Phil Jackson is coming which would be a great turn of fate for the Knicks just for the fact that we're finally hiring somebody who knows what he is doing.

Is this official or you just hoping?

Not official yet but according to Stephen A. Smith he's leaning toward taking the job.

Ups, I forgot to say, Phil's not going to coach but is expected to be President of basketball operations.

Last edited:
I'm worried about my "Heat Killers", the Pacers. They're getting worse at the worst possible time. If they don't have home court throughout the playoffs I don't think they'll make the Finals.

Pacers have stunk lately. They have allowed over 100 points per game in 4 straight losses. Not acceptable when you have great defenders like Hibbert and George on your team. I like the mavs but can't see them going far in the PO. Monta is having his best season though, Vince has been vinsanity lately and Dirk is Dirk.

Lebron has hit the wall mentally. Second straight game and zero ft attempts. Getting no respect from refs. Too much whining? Wade is carrying the team right now. Last week of regular season fantasy ball. Playoffs start next Monday. Season went by fast.

Playoffs could be fun depending on the teams momentum. But I still believe in the Heat.

About the fantasy, does any of you wants one of the Trailblazers I have? I'm not sure is the best strategy to have 3 guys from the same team.

Highway robbery. Phil made out like a bandit. 60 mil!

My MVP rankings as the season comes to a close

1. KD - steady all year
2. Blake - has been better than CP3 this year.
3. Lebron - tough losses at home and the road have hurt his ranking. Needs a rest before PO.

imo top 3 players in today's nba are bron, kd and love(he needs to play alongside a defending big man and wolves suck at post d). durant should be the mvp if no big surprise happens for the rest of the season. but what really matters is the ring of course.

p.s. noah for the dpoy as well.

Last edited:
Highway robbery. Phil made out like a bandit. 60 mil!

My MVP rankings as the season comes to a close

1. KD - steady all year

2. Blake - has been better than CP3 this year.

3. Lebron - tough losses at home and the road have hurt his ranking. Needs a rest before PO.

John wall should be in top 5 :)

John Wall and Steph Curry have not got their week of love this year.

I'm starting to find all NBA media as annoying as football media, every week is a different bandwagon.

They fail to see the bigger picture, they fail to accept players roles, their standards are sky high.

What pisses me off the most is the long term planning, its all so easy, if you tank and get a pick, and get salary space right? Just start over, its easy.

But think about it, if you are the Bucks for example, there are only a few free agents per year, not to say good free agents. And if you are in a bad market like them, how do you get these good ones, how you gonna flip a team in one year? How are you not gonna gamble on some contracts, how are you not gonna overpay someone?

NBA is hella tough man, if every team had an offense running like the Spurs and defending like the Bulls I feel like I could really compare players. But in the end is a team sport and some teams are way, just way better than others.

Steph Curry should be replaced with "Pull up from 30!"

Congratulations to Tobi for landing the number 1 pick in the draft. I plan to rebound next year as well with the 2 pick.:P Alexis was the biggest bust of the season. I expected him to walk it with that star studded dream team.:SMUG:

My scrub team was actually better than I expected, but my players are going downhill, Pek was never the same after the injury, same goes for Vucevic.

I almost lost to drekk already, I don't think I'll go far.

Dirk is the man! Suns are such a lovely team but sorry, I'd like to see the legendary German in the playoffs. I'd be OK with Grizzlies out and you guys in as well.

Last edited:
John Wall and Steph Curry have not got their week of love this year.

I'm starting to find all NBA media as annoying as football media, every week is a different bandwagon.

They fail to see the bigger picture, they fail to accept players roles, their standards are sky high.

What pisses me off the most is the long term planning, its all so easy, if you tank and get a pick, and get salary space right? Just start over, its easy.

But think about it, if you are the Bucks for example, there are only a few free agents per year, not to say good free agents. And if you are in a bad market like them, how do you get these good ones, how you gonna flip a team in one year? How are you not gonna gamble on some contracts, how are you not gonna overpay someone?

NBA is hella tough man, if every team had an offense running like the Spurs and defending like the Bulls I feel like I could really compare players. But in the end is a team sport and some teams are way, just way better than others.
same idiot media was calling wall a bust and a horrible pick... said he couldnt shoot and didnt know how to pass... LOL

Is there a prettier shot than Dirk's one legged fade away?

Just saw a bit of that Knicks 3rd quarter :SHOCK:

Are you kidding me, that defense is hilariously bad.

Where is Angry Knicks Fan, that needs a video.

Back
Top Bottom