NBA 2K11 - G.O.A.T.

He doesn't do it a lot but I've seen him (and others) do it in games and I don't understand how the officials don't call it every time.

Being a superstar has its perks.

I'm by no means a LeBron fanboy, but it really frustrates me when people just post 'Travel' over the internet when he's picked up his dribble, taken two steps and finished. He's just SO quick over his yardage and his left leg takeoff is scary. That's the only way to describe it.

Best athlete in the NBA, by far.

I remember back 12 years ago when i first started watching NBA (the show on ITV) Remember taking to the lakers because of Kobe (maybe it was just their kit :CONFUSE:. Followed him loosely ever since.

Great to see he's considered as a true legend now :) Also remember 4-5 years ago these American kids (all the 'next' stars of NBA) hyping Dwayne Wade to be the next 'king' of basketball.

Also what the hell happened to Alan Iversen :LOL:

AI doesn't have a team currently, he is finding it difficult (or being stubborn) to accept that at this stage of his career he is no longer a starter and would be better coming off the bench.

Kobe may be hated by most, but it's a true legend of NBA only some steps away of the greatest of all times. Watch the PO he played against the Suns. He single-handedly won most of the games. And was truly awesome against a spectacular Nash.

Wade and all the kids are YEARS from being able to be compared with Kobe. I mean, he's got 5 bloody rings! Not many can say that...

Iverson is the typical genuis with the brains of a kid. Usually aging is not an easy process for that kind of players.

I've got it pre ordered @ Amazon, I've never used Zavvi before, do they deliver on time?

Ok, so I've played it. Only flaw I'm feeling right now are the baggy shorts on the classic teams, Bulls from 91 up. Jordan looks weird with those shorts, his lean silhouette is ruined by said shorts.

Another thing I don't like is the Jordan Challenge games being 8m quarters. I played the Boston 63pt game, and only managed to score 63 with the whole Bulls team, the final score was Bulls 63 Boston 57, Jordan 44 pts. I know its supposed to be a challenge, but I'd rather play a realistic one, with realistic scores.

Thats it, other than those two nitpicks, I'm loving it.

Kobe may be hated by most, but it's a true legend of NBA only some steps away of the greatest of all times. Watch the PO he played against the Suns. He single-handedly won most of the games. And was truly awesome against a spectacular Nash.

Wade and all the kids are YEARS from being able to be compared with Kobe. I mean, he's got 5 bloody rings! Not many can say that...

Iverson is the typical genuis with the brains of a kid. Usually aging is not an easy process for that kind of players.

LeBron also has years over Kobe. We'll just wait and see.

When did Iversen start becoming shit?

NBA Today 2.0 / Audio Developer Insight

One more left on Friday (I think).

62481_10150291467765305_221292025304_14797286_5104191_n.jpg

61183_10150291467860305_221292025304_14797289_2820626_n.jpg

61183_10150291467865305_221292025304_14797290_4427735_n.jpg

I getting a bit bored making these posts, I just want the bloody game already!

Played more of the demo and I'm sold. I've gotta say though, graphics aren't that good and jerseys look weird, they're stiff, looks more like an armor.

Other than that, It's awesome.

He tried his best to get out of that poster.

I'm by no means a LeBron fanboy, but it really frustrates me when people just post 'Travel' over the internet when he's picked up his dribble, taken two steps and finished. He's just SO quick over his yardage and his left leg takeoff is scary. That's the only way to describe it.

Best athlete in the NBA, by far.

Woah, this is the most praise I have seen him get on the net, since ''the decision'' most would have you believe he is more despicable than Hitler and was never a good player in the first place.

This game is getting epic proportions. Watched the "Audio" video and read the insights I had missed before. I'm totally blown out. I'm going to play this game for a looooong time when it's out.

I have to say, 2K's marketing for this game has been great!! Their ads and the timing of their releases along with their reviews just has been spot on...

I just hope that with such epic anticipation/expectation for the game, there won't be disappointment....(oh wait, this isn't konami/ea...should be fine)

When did Iversen start becoming shit?

Iverson has got to be one of the most overated "superstars" ever. AI is the perfect example of a volume shooter.
To answer your question he really fell off about three years ago.
07-08 was his last really good year.

Last edited:
Iverson has got to be one of the most overated "superstars" ever. AI is the perfect example of a volume shooter.
To answer you question he really fell off about three years ago.
07-08 was his last really good year.

Although i love his style and the passion he plays the game i agree.... He isnt a team player by no means, could never really perform well along side another star and thus why he will end his days without a ring.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom