NBA 2K11 - G.O.A.T.

Yeah, the Suns player was garbage. Missed the majority of his shots mid-range and in the paint. These are his bread and butter points against the Heat. He couldn't defend for shit either.

I'm liking the smoothness of the game though, and the quick and intuitive controls when calling plays. Also, the fact the delay when you're taking your FTs seems to have gone. I'm playing 2K10 at the moment and having to wait for delay and 'Pull RS stick' sign to appear before I can take my shot on FTs grinds my gears when I'm stressed.

Christ, LeBron looks so much more powerful now. Always felt clunky last year.

I can imagine the superstars really showing why they're rated 90+.

I can't wait. :D

Also, it looks as fluid as Live 10 now (but incredibly much better looking :LOVE:).

Still, can't wait :SMUG:

I've never got 2k10, saw a few members saying it had a few issues etc. If this was any better think I'm going to get it.

only thing 2k series missing are national teams. and some international tournament mode.

It would be nice but the FIBA license is exclusive to EA.

This game gets better and better.

44826_10150269712065305_221292025304_14303438_2038151_n.jpg

In this year's My Player mode, the game doesn’t end after the final buzzer. In NBA 2K11 you gotta take the podium for your own post-game press conferences. But watch what you say, your answers can earn you admiration or get you run out of town. Will you claim all the glory or will you praise your coaches?
Facebook

"Alley-oop controls changed to LT+B this year (was LT+A) to help avoid accidental tosses while running with turbo and simply trying to pass.

Jordan Challenge quarter length is 8 minutes.

Classic teams are all available to play as in Exhibition games right out of the box. You don't need to beat them in Jordan Challenge in order to play as them.

There are NBA-approved hard fouls in the game. No fighting, but players will get dragged down as the defender tries to prevent you from getting your shot off."

OS

ESPN

Wow, nice!

Any news on whether they've fixed the D in 2K11? The defence in NBA 2K10 was abysmal right out of the box and it is only people's help on the 2K forums that made the game enjoyable. I had to switch the assists to 0 to ensure my players marked up properly and reduced the CPU getting easy buckets all the time as the majority of shots go uncontested. Amongst other problems...

Last edited:
Wow, nice!

Any news on whether they've fixed the D in 2K11? The defence in NBA 2K10 was abysmal right out of the box and it is only people's help on the 2K forums that made the game enjoyable. I had to switch the assists to 0 to ensure my players marked up properly and reduced the CPU getting easy buckets all the time as the majority of shots go uncontested. Amongst other problems...

It looks and sounds like its been fixed, in the videos the CPU defense is a lot more active.

Yes, seems improved, but anyways I've seen too many dunks on the videos. It should be way harder to reach the rim when there are some defenders around. And again, when the Center gets the ball near the basket, it seems almost impossible to stop him. These are my only concerns by now...

41352_10150270379205305_221292025304_14323335_3722001_n.jpg

If you're gonna Become The Greatest, you gotta have your own signature shoe. Dominate in this year's version of My Player mode and you'll see your customized kicks on the feet of other guys in the league. What's your signature shoe gonna be called?

:COOL:

I hope its not limited to Jordans though.

46772_10150271243955305_221292025304_14342309_2862758_n.jpg

41108_10150271243995305_221292025304_14342310_4154330_n.jpg

Become a star in My Player mode and you'll get sponsorships from iconic brands.

This game is stacked.

Last edited:
nba2k11divac.jpg

nba2k11features1.jpg

nba2k11features2.jpg

nba2k11features3.jpg

nba2k11features4.jpg

nba2k11features5.jpg

nba2k11features6.jpg

nba2k11features7.jpg

nba2k11features8.jpg

nba2k11features9.jpg

Pastapadre

All these improvements in a one year cycle and there is still more news to come :SHOCK:

That "old build" stuff won't cut it for me anymore. It's been the same thing for the last 3 years..

Oh wait.. wrong thread :P

Honestly though, this game better be as awesome as it looks.

I remember seeing somewhere that it will be similar to 2K10.

YouTube - chicago bulls introduction

With the MJ mode, I really hope they have the intro from way back when. I was watching the highlights of the two Three-Peats on Friday and the music sent shivers down my spine.

Once this intro came on and you saw Pippen, Rodman and Jordan come out you knew you were going to get fucked up :D.

Back
Top Bottom