NBA 2K11 - G.O.A.T.

I don't like how the advertising hoardings are modern because the rest of the arena looks brilliant :( That was my worry. But that's my only gripe; the gameplay looks phenomenal.

Who were the sponsors back then?

The AI play is awesome.

Maybe we can get a PS3 league going? Any team but the Miami Heat. :)

I feel a little tired of both football titles shortcomings, so going to give NBA2K11 the most attention.

I'm up for that, Drekkard and myself already plan to stick it to the Heat in co op, maybe we can expand this to 5 on 5 (CPU).

We will smash the heat, tobi. We can even do it with the suns, with nash ruling the pitch! I know that would make you very happy.

1282947661-media.jpg

47037_10150267768775305_221292025304_14240846_3876384_n.jpg

1282948807-media.jpg

Some wallpaper material, the second pic will be high res soon.

No, not enough players.

Yeah, I made the kits, logos, shoes and everything but nothing materialized and it got deleted by 2K after a while.

It was just me and you wasn't it tob? :LOL:

cant you recruit new guys from the 2kSports forum or something?all u need is around 10 people and your good to go. 5 for one match.

i think many in europe dont play this game so the online community is very small compared to fifa.

i imagine if you guys was in the states it would be easy to create a bap team

cant you recruit new guys from the 2kSports forum or something?all u need is around 10 people and your good to go. 5 for one match.

i think many in europe dont play this game so the online community is very small compared to fifa.

i imagine if you guys was in the states it would be easy to create a bap team

What I've found aswell is that because of the bigger North American gamerbase (naturally), the 360 had more players and more teams on at any one time. Hopefully, this year, there'll be more PS3 players as I struggled to even get a decent game of 1v1.

That's partly because they removed lobbies from the games, 2K8 or 2K9 was the last game that had lobbies as far as I can remember.

There is a good following in the PAL regions, you just need to know where to look to link up with them.

2K sports games were always £30 online at launch, although this year it's gone up to the usual £35 (Amazon) and £40 (GAME). I guess that's the Jordan effect.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom