NBA 2K11 - G.O.A.T.

You're a Smoove fan aren't you Stu? Do you also say "Why not let it flyyyy" on the 3pt ers and "SPLASH!" when it drops in...

I do :ANX:

It looks brilliant, just too deep for my time and knowledge of the B game. Games are becoming overwhelming these days.

Albert, the game has a very long learning curve, but it keeps you happy through all the journey. I will recommend you to try it just for fun. You'll have one whole year to get deep into it slowly, at your own pace. Then, there's a point where you end up calling plays of all sorts, taking into account the last player stats and playing 12 minutes quarters, and you then ask yourself what would happen if you had a footy game as good as this one.

Imagine if 2k11 is still better... I only miss a smooth and great cooperative online play. This is the year guys!

It's a shame it's only one 5min quarter, but as long as they don't have a non-skippable video at the end (*cough* PES *cough*), it'll be fine.

Around midnight I'd say, maybe before, maybe a bit after.

One 5 mins quarter is so little... I would prefer 1 12 mins quarter and a large video at the end. You can always restart the demo.

Last edited:
which PSN store does the demo come out for? also, are we able to play offline multiplayer for the demo? meaning play against a fellow user on the same PS3?

US store today and the European stores on Wednesday.

It'll be tonight, it's still Monday over there.

Back
Top Bottom