NBA 2K11 - G.O.A.T.

just played the demo, as for a pick up and play, me being i've never played a basketball game in ages, i wouldn't recommend the demo. it's for the more hardcore fans and the amount of passes that got intercepted was disgusting visually stunning, though it doesn't do the game justice for people giving it a pick up and try.

No PC demo.

just played the demo, as for a pick up and play, me being i've never played a basketball game in ages, i wouldn't recommend the demo. it's for the more hardcore fans and the amount of passes that got intercepted was disgusting visually stunning, though it doesn't do the game justice for people giving it a pick up and try.

Don't play video games, play Basketball.

:))

Last edited:
Exactly! :D Disappointed the demo is only as the Lakers and single player as it meant I had to play with my friend on 2k10, (and having just alternated go's on the 2k11 demo, it felt poor). Nevertheless, from what I've played it is a lot better and I love how you can explode out of triple-threat moves now. I had a nice moment where I got the ball to Artest in the high-post, little jab step and crossed to my left side and rose up for the slam. Felt and looked incredibly realistic. :D

Can you only play as the Lakers?

Wow, it's a tough demo. Got cained in my first few matches, they intercepted almost every shot and most drives to the basket resulted in me losing the ball or offensive fouling. I've adjusted my game now and thankfully due to the better movement of my players (and finally a screen that works) I'm finding the opening for the J.

Loving it, it's very smooth. In particular the dribbling and shooting is sublime - love the sound of swishing the basket.

No PC demo.

Don't play video games, play Basketball.

:))

i understand the basics of basketball, theres not even tutorial to go through or anything. you just get thrown into a game and expect to know everything. thats poor.

i understand the basics of basketball, theres not even tutorial to go through or anything. you just get thrown into a game and expect to know everything. thats poor.

That's not poor, it happens all the time. How many sports games demos have tutorials?

The game isn't new like Backbreaker.

It'll be there later tonight for everyone, MS don't have a set time that it updates the Marketplace, Sony do.

Cheers.

YouTube - NBA 2K11: Ten Teams in Ten Days - Day 5: Boston Celtics

Initial impressions of the demo are very positive, the player weight is much improved and the active hands on defense is beautiful.

I'm going to up the game speed by about 10 'points' in the full game.

Finally the off the ball movement, presentation and player spacing are awesome.

Kobe is a beast, I've pulled off some filthy moves with him.

Little things - I was chasing Paul Pierce around the court with Ron Artest, Rondo was about to pass to him as he came around a screen but he slipped at the last second and Rondo was forced to go to the next option.

Last edited:
Yes, October 8th, no need to import.

I've just had an illegal screen called against me! :D

I had one too, Gasol was shocked.

:APPLAUD: @ the Halftime Show, it's even better in NBA Today and Association apparently.

Presentation Developer Insight

Dynamic attendance is in.

58967_10150281792700305_221292025304_14586282_7031118_n.jpg

58967_10150281792705305_221292025304_14586283_7717047_n.jpg

Nets @ Bobcats – It is pretty obvious at tip-off that a good chunk of the crowd doesn’t seem to mind being late. Over the course of the first quarter, the crowd will filter in and fill most of the empty seats.

58967_10150281792710305_221292025304_14586284_626072_n.jpg

Heat @ Bobcats – At tip-off you notice that most of the crowd has made the effort to get to the game on time. Maybe traffic wasn’t as bad or maybe people came to see a certain Big Three?

Wallpaper alert.

58967_10150281792695305_221292025304_14586281_2649868_n.jpg

YouTube - NBA 2K11 - MJ's Greatest Moments

:LOL:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom