Movie Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vannizzlefashizzal said:
Watched Kill Bill Vol.2 last nite.

Feckin loved it, from start to finish especially "the cruel tutelage of Pei Mei (sp)"

"can your tiger claw match my lotus fist"

Alot different to Vol.1 but still superb, the dialouge is what you'd expect from Tarrentino and the cast is excellent..

I just couldnt get enough!!

And my god is Uma one tasty piece of ass!!

Cant wait to see this!!! - goin on sunday 2 see it :D
loved vol. 1 and have been waiting to watch vol. 2 for ages

Saw Kill Bill Vol.2 last night and although it moves at a slower pace than the first film its still superb.
Can anyone actually do that 5 finger move?

knh4 said:
Saw Kill Bill Vol.2 last night and although it moves at a slower pace than the first film its still superb.
Can anyone actually do that 5 finger move?

Ahh the old 5 step exploding heart technique...

I'm abit rusty but I'll give it a go..

Did you know that the old dude is Lucy Liu's dad..

That was a wicked character..

"from here you have a good view of my foot"

I loved the way it went to old school kung fu camera style,

actually over the two I dont think I've seen one director use so many different film styles.

What did you think of Bills theory on Superman, I thought that was sharp, the guy broke it down well made me look at the man of steel in a different way....

Saw it tonight, thought it was a good movie but definitely didn't enjoy it as much as the first one, it felt too removed (the complete opposite of Vol.1, lots of talk and one or two fight scenes, which were short anyway). It'll be interesting to see how he splices it for the final cut.

I only saw Kill Bill 1 for the first time on Monday, but i saw Kill Bill2 this afternoon. One word discibes my feeling's on both: Disappointed. They just didn't grip me like Tarantino's previous movies. That's not to say there bad movies, (the performance by Uma Turman is outstanding, and the fight scenes are incredibly well down), they just weren't what i'd come too expect from a Tarantino Pic. I'd still place Jackie Brown as my favourite movie he's directed.

Watched Killbill vol2 last night as well great film not so much action but still a very good film. The only thing I didn't like was the end with the 5 step exploding heart technique.

Dazza. said:
Watched Killbill vol2 last night as well great film not so much action but still a very good film. The only thing I didn't like was the end with the 5 step exploding heart technique.

dont worry about putting a spoiler warning then dazza ;) i really liked the whole thing, both top films.

loz said:
Dazza. said:

dont worry about putting a spoiler warning then dazza ;) i really liked the whole thing, both top films.

Don't worry mate I won't :D

another one for kill bill part 2, excellent film different to the first but tarantino did say it wasnt a sequal just the 2nd part of a big film taking that into acc makes it even better! he takes 6 steps at the end! when it should be 5?! and wtf is that beep about?

I enjoyed both Kill Bills.

SPOILERS (may be a spoiler to some)************

Hey jamie did you enjoy the eyeball scene? It was quite pretty.
And also Pao Mei was the coolest character!!!

he didnt actually compete the final step and the bleep is so ya dont find out her name until right at the end, adds to the suspense i guess . . . .

**************spoilers****************

hands up who thinks bill is REALLY dead?????

jamie_mack said:
he takes 6 steps at the end! when it should be 5?! and wtf is that beep about?
Yeah but the first one is kind of like a mini-step :). The bleep is when they say The Bride's real name, which you find out at the end anyway.

but.........

ive just been told you can see the brides full name on her plane ticket in volume 1 can anyone confirm or deny this ive just bet that it doesnt!?????

jamie_mack said:
but.........

ive just been told you can see the brides full name on her plane ticket in volume 1 can anyone confirm or deny this ive just bet that it doesnt!?????

supposedly thats true...............but I haven't checked!! ;)

another supposedly is that her name's beeped when shes just goin thru the all the kills(AKA The Bride), once the name is revealed you start to see more of her human side(AKA Mommy)........ :)

jamie_mack said:
but.........

hhmmm I'll have to check that one.

Bill is dead, no question, next installment is a manga cartoon with Vivica Fox's daughter looking for The Bride..

I think they shouldnt have revealed her name and just left her as The Bride....

jamie_mack said:
but.........

I still haven't seen number 2! am goin tonite :)
well anyway i checked on the dvd of about that plane ticket thing and found her name to be

SPOILER (I think!)*********************

Beatrix Kiddo???

am I right? and is this really a spoiler?

stiffler said:
jamie_mack said:
but.........

well anyway i checked on the dvd of about that plane ticket thing and found her name to be

Beatrix Kiddo???

Yes, thats it................but it doesn't really spoil the film whether you know the name or not!! ;)

ProEvo said:
stiffler said:
jamie_mack said:
but.........

Beatrix Kiddo???

Yes, thats it................but it doesn't really spoil the film whether you know the name or not!! ;)

:D
glad it doesnt spoil the film!!
cant wait to see vol.2 now!!!

No reason to rehash what's already been said, but Kill Bill 2 was great.

Personally, I enjoyed the extra dialogue (opposed to Vol. 1) because I thought all the characters were a riot.

anyone seen ZATOICHI!!!, best samurai film ever possibly, shame quinton didn't watch this before making kill bill, the plot everything is perfect in this film...

afther watching kill bill 2 i found the whole kill bill thing a bit disappointing, they should of kept it to 1 film, so what if it would of been 4 hrs long... to have the 1st film all out action while the second with all the talk just mess up the flow of what the first one was all about...

anyway go and watch ZATOICHI now if you haven't seen it :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom