Movie Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw Shaun of the dead today sorry but i thought it was shite laughed about twice,should of been half an hour long in fact it was really shit.Good job i have a curry and a few pints after or i would of been really pissed off.

have to agree with ya there Grim, didnt think it was all that. there was the occasional funny bit, such as: "any of you cunts want a drink!?!"

but overall i didnt really enjoy it, starsky and hutch was far funnier, imo.

jamie_mack said:
city of god is the best film ive seen in a long time go rent it.

yeah that was my fave film of last year, theres another one out I've forgotten the name, just come out, its another true story, about a Brazilian prison that held 7000 inmates in a 3500 capacity prison its supposed to be pretty sick I'm gonna check it this week.l

went to see Shaun of the Dead yesterday and thought it was very good!
the bit where there hitting that bloke with the snooker cues along to Queen is spot on

this is a bit of topic but then again... whats the name of the avater in robs post i know its from the never ending story.?

It's the " Luck Dragon " he's called " Falkor " in the movie, and what a movie!

jamie_mack said:
falkor thats the one! shame about the sequal!!

Yeh. The sequal didn't have the magic of the 1st movie. But I didn't think it warranted a sequal anyway.

saw Gothika last night. quite a good little thriller, bit of tension and a half decent plot. acting aint all that though ;)

It was ok. I had hoped for a tighter script, though. I thought the solution was a bit simple.

Watched a DVD last nite called "Big Fish" it was pretty good, a bit weird but done well, I'd never heard of it before, its got Ewan McGregor, Danni Devito aswell as others.

Watched a DVD last nite called "Big Fish" it was pretty good, a bit weird but done well, I'd never heard of it before, its got Ewan McGregor, Danni Devito aswell as others.

Just got Kill Bill Vol. 1 on DVD just now for the equivalent of US$5.00. :)

Want cheap DVDs? Come to Thailand.
The most expensive ones are about US$18.00... :(

Yes, they are legit!

Ashed said:
Just got Kill Bill Vol. 1 on DVD just now for the equivalent of US$5.00. :)

Want cheap DVDs? Come to Thailand.
The most expensive ones are about US$18.00... :(

Yes, they are legit!

But then there is the flight to pay for as well, that makes them a helluva lot more expensive :roll:

Watched Kill Bill Vol.2 last nite.

Feckin loved it, from start to finish especially "the cruel tutelage of Pei Mei (sp)"

"can your tiger claw match my lotus fist"

Alot different to Vol.1 but still superb, the dialouge is what you'd expect from Tarrentino and the cast is excellent..

I just couldnt get enough!!

And my god is Uma one tasty piece of ass!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom