Movie Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
yep scary movie 3 was the best out of the three. 8.5/10. for me the best bit was the 8 mile rip off involving the hood and kkk. "lose the hood" reply "yeah im in the hood"

Baggs said:
Yeh, I saw Scary Movie 3 last weekend too. Im still chuckling remembering certain scenes.

"I swear I didn't touch her! she's a girl!" :mrgreen:

What cracked me up was when they looked into the portrait seeing this fat guy and a chair --> then random things happened with the chair.

Saw 'Lost In Translation' yesterday with Bill Murray. This'll be an Oscar-winner for sure.
I'd give it a 9/10. It was wonderful.

Finally saw Identity last night. Well worth a rent, it's one of those 'ahhh, NOW I understand' films like Sixth Sense and Usual Suspects. Don't read up on it before you watch it if you haven't heard much about it, it'll ruin it :)

babs said:
Finally saw Identity last night. Well worth a rent, it's one of those 'ahhh, NOW I understand' films like Sixth Sense and Usual Suspects. Don't read up on it before you watch it if you haven't heard much about it, it'll ruin it :)

I didnt like that film, it started well, like an old type thriller, then it seemed to disapear up its own arse half way thru, I liked what they tried to do and it has a strong cast just dont think they pulled it of....

I want to see Identity, anything with John Cusack in gets my vote. Might get it out next week

identity is quality wrighty, i well recommend it, good twist at the end!!!!

saw school of rock today, well funny. jack black is da man!!!

Just seen Unbreakable for the first time today on ITV1 (anyone else watch it?), and it was a brilliant movie. Very good plot, and a wonderful twist at the end. The acting was also brilliant by both Willis and Jackson. two of my favourite actors.

loz said:
identity is quality wrighty, i well recommend it, good twist at the end!!!!

saw school of rock today, well funny. jack black is da man!!!

Identity wasn't bad but nothing to special watched it last weekend, your right Loz the end did have a good twist

i just watched 'the passion of the christ' . is a must-see film, there's no way you can leave the theater withou feelin guilty of what happened with jesus, its very powerful , and there's a lot violence, to show what really happened to him.

great movie, even if r an atheist, just watch for curiosity.

I'm looking forward to this one. I really like when directors are brave and stand up for their vision like Mel on this one.

I just saw Euro Trip. Gotta say its one of the funniest films i have seen in a while. Theres a whole bit with Man U hooligans in there. O and theres plenty of tit shots in this movie, of course, because its Europe! if you love comedy u owe it to yourself to see this movie.

duma said:
I just saw Euro Trip. Theres a whole bit with Man U hooligans in there. O and theres plenty of tit shots in this movie,

Yeah we know, you already mentioned the Man U fans. :mrgreen:

FD

Stasman said:
Just seen Unbreakable for the first time today on ITV1 (anyone else watch it?), and it was a brilliant movie. Very good plot, and a wonderful twist at the end. The acting was also brilliant by both Willis and Jackson. two of my favourite actors.

I heard back at the time it was being made this this was going to be the first part of a trilogy being the whole life of a superhero type thing. I guess it never made enough money at the box office to warrent any follow ups. Not a bad film though.

Oh God - just saw City of God finally. Took 8 buddies who hate foreign films, and we were all amazed. Incredible characters, great cinematography and a one-of-a kind soundtrack, completed an incredible story. How is this NOT nominated for Best Foreign Film?????

CWright said:
I want to see Identity, anything with John Cusack in gets my vote. Might get it out next week

hey,another john cusack fan!watch runaway jury as well.good movie.anyone else enjoyed 28 days later?

I have Identity but havent managed to watch it yet, so much TV to watch at the minute its hard finding time.

28 Days Later made perfect sense to me. Showing Britain as a colony for the diseased is a great promo video for us ;)

On another topic I managed to borrow Kill Bill off a mate and watched it last night. Quality film it is, Uma looks good in that yellow suit and it leaves you wanting so much more!!

for those who watched 'city of god' there another good brazilian movie comin out... its called carandiru.

the story is when the inmates from carandiru (largest jail in latin america, Sao Paulo, Brazil.) takes control of the prison.

after a lot conversation... they decided to throw all their guns,knives away, and they were just waitin for the police to take control of the prison again.

but the police kills 111 unarmed inmates , claiming self defense.Nopolice officer was killed or wounded that day.

check the trailer --> carandiru trailer - quicktime

Fred_Gavioes said:
for those who watched 'city of god' there another good brazilian movie comin out... its called carandiru.

the story is when the inmates from carandiru (largest jail in latin america, Sao Paulo, Brazil.) takes control of the prison.

after a lot conversation... they decided to throw all their guns,knives away, and they were just waitin for the police to take control of the prison again.

but the police kills 111 unarmed inmates , claiming self defense.Nopolice officer was killed or wounded that day.

check the trailer --> carandiru trailer - quicktime

Sounds good - is it on video or in the theaters?

Secret window is a good movie.

Wathced it a few days ago. Depp is just great in this movie and the story is kinda neat!!

MUST SEE FOR STEPHEN KING LOVERS

btw lost in translation is ace aswell!

ive seen Starsky and Hutchtonight very dissapointed more like a 70s piss take rather than a good comedy i thought it would be.

ghazi said:
Sounds good - is it on video or in the theaters?

theaters, but in a few states, i dont know which states will have the movie, yet

JimJoeC said:
Fred_Gavioes said:
JimJoeC said:
I'm going to see Dawn Of The Dead tonight!!!

By all accounts it's a gore fest!

im going to watch after school, cant wait to see this movie

how old are you? It's an 18!

im 19, i went to watch on friday, i find the movie very cool, in my opinion it was better than the original, probably im gonna watch it again.

lookin forward for secret window, gonna watch monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom