Movie Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kill Bill was an absolute blast. It was a mix of Bruce Lee action and Tarantino humor.
There were some really hard parts tho, especially the one in the hospital with the Vaseline..... :mrgreen:

Can't wait for vol. 2...

Vannizzlefashizzal said:
Nearly four hours at the cinema watching that sh*t last nite!!!

Why the fuck dont they have breaks during films anymore??

My mate was having severe nicotine withdrawals, people fell asleep, after getting a huge drinks people wanted to piss, kids wanted more popcorn, I wanted more popcorn, you could see people shifting around in the seats trying to get comfy...

Surely the cinemas must know that they would make more money if they had a break plus you can enjoy the films alot more if you've been to the lou, stretched ya legs etc...

Sort it out!!

Fantastic film though!!

You should try Galley seats, more comfy there like big arm chairs, as much free drink as you like, Popcorn, Nachos & more leg room.

Dazza. said:
You should try Galley seats, more comfy there like big arm chairs, as much free drink as you like, Popcorn, Nachos & more leg room.

Yeah ive done the gallery thing before, they only have them in the city center though...

Still you get all ya free drink and you'll be bursting!!

Bring back the ice cream lady!!!

CW, I hope to fuck closing that LOTR thread doesn't lead to getting the story handed to me in a plate. Others had already discussed it would be better to have it's own thread and be marked Spoilers. I doubt if everyone will add the Spoiler notice on all threads.

:x
FD

Gonna see it on Sunday with Cosa and Joost. Cosa had better not touch my popcorn and if Joost tries to put his arm around me I'll fucking bite his hand off.

I've no doubt it's going to be another top movie, but I am already a bit disappointed that Jackson left out the confrontation between Saruman and Gandalf.

Star City in Brum (Warner Village I think) put a 15 minute interval in ROTK so I guess other Warner places do the same.

Great film as well. I might even buy the books to read now. There's a big difference with buying them and reading them but it's a start.

Mart said:
Star City in Brum (Warner Village I think) put a 15 minute interval in ROTK so I guess other Warner places do the same.

Great film as well. I might even buy the books to read now. There's a big difference with buying them and reading them but it's a start.

Im not gonna lie it aint an easy read, it speeds up when it gets to the 2nd but The Fellowship is pretty drawn out.

Still cant believe they left the ending from the book out of the film!!!

fd1972uk said:
CW, I hope to fuck closing that LOTR thread doesn't lead to getting the story handed to me in a plate. Others had already discussed it would be better to have it's own thread and be marked Spoilers. I doubt if everyone will add the Spoiler notice on all threads.

:x
FD

ahhhhh. . . .reminds me of the anger I felt when I went to see Titanic and some bitch yelled out the ending to everyone standing in line. . . a fucking iceberg!! Who would thunk it? :mrgreen:

I watched Bad Company with Chris Rock and Anthony Hopkins on Sky last night. Very good film.

anyone seen SWAT yet? i wana know if its gona be two hours of my life wasted, or not?

loz said:
anyone seen SWAT yet? i wana know if its gona be two hours of my life wasted, or not?

Good action film, go and switch your brain off for a couple of hours coz you wont need it.

dead calm with nicole kidman... some parts are just hilarious :mrgreen:

-azn

footieBalla said:
dead calm with nicole kidman... some parts are just hilarious :mrgreen:

-azn

Ahh! Nicole kidman, I remember her in such classics as BMX Bandits. Acting in this film were out of the top draw :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I have watched 3 films in the past 3 days

Bruce Almighty - Good
Man On the Moon - Good
American Wedding - Funny as Fook

film im watching tonite will be Bad Boys 2

coopz, u need to get out more ;) bruce almighty is real funny tho, well recommend it. aintseen american wedding yet, might give it a bash over the weekend.

MrCoopz said:
Man On the Moon - Good
American Wedding - Funny as Fook

I enjoyed Man on the moon, I dint know much about Kaufman other than the series Taxi, but I was impressed with Carey in that film.

American Wedding??

Is that the 3rd American Pie??

If it is I didnt fancy it until I saw a clip on MTV with Stiffler having a "dance off" with some gay dude, I was creasing!

yeah its the 3rd one and the best yet

with stiffler theres Laughs aplenty, everytime hes on screen he says something or pulls a face and u have to laugh :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom