Movie Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cube is a contemporary classic. Sci-fi at its's most interesting and intelligent. The second one is good enough I guess, but nowhere near the brilliance of the first one.

BroodjeGras said:
Went to see "The League of Extraorinary Gentlemen" yesterday. It's lot better than I expected it to be. The development of the story is exactly Academy Award material, but the special effects are awesome. It was well worth paying for.

I ve been raving about this film for ages I really enjoyed it, just got a better copy and the effects are pretty phat its good just to see all the old heroes in a modern film.

Just watched 25th Hour with Edward Norton!! My advice is: Go check it out!

Amazing stuff, great acting and a very good story!!!

It's great to hear you say that you liked Finding Nemo - I can't wait to see it. I left Orlando the day it was released and that was waaaaaay back in May - it has been a long wait!

Also, the Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King trailer was released yesterday and it looks sensational. If you are interested then go to lordoftherings.net to download it - I recommend the Hi-res version :)

I've seen Requiem For A Dream, its a weird film...much like the art films you get with all the weird camera angles and stuff and music playing.

People rate it highly but i didnt find it that good, others may find it amazing though.

I tought Requiem was great. Not really a fee-good movie to say the least, but it shows you a lot of stuff, makes you think about things.

I definately should try it Anus, i mean Aris.

Finally got to see City of God last night and I just had to post about it.............absolutely AMAZIN!!!!

Gritty, raw & emotional is the only way to describe it, one of my all time fav films!!!!

Anyone with any sense should check it out...... ;)

BTW Requiem is classy, if anything is gonna put you off goin' near heroin, thats the film!!!!! :shock:

I know the guy who did the effects on Requiem. Well, I know him on the internet, that is. Great guy, actually.

You're 31 and no Visa?!? WTF?, hehe.

Well, it's not hard to get a Visa, you know?

:mrgreen: LOL..........it's certainly not hard mate, but it is hard to get rid of the debt. I had one before and said never again.

FD

p.s. That probably means I'll have a visa card in the next few weeks. :mrgreen:

I went & watched 'Once upon a time in Mexico' on Friday night, It's the follow up from Desperado & stars Antonio Banderas, Johney Depp.

I was a big fan of Desperado but this film is the biggest pile of shit i have seen for along time at the Cinema, It was that shit I fell a sleep & missed about half an hour of it I then woke up & Johney Depp had no Eyes?? What the fuck I thought :mrgreen: Avoid this film!!!

Dazza. said:
I went & watched 'Once upon a time in Mexico' on Friday night, It's the follow up from Desperado & stars Antonio Banderas, Johney Depp.

I was a big fan of Desperado but this film is the biggest pile of shit i have seen for along time at the Cinema, It was that shit I fell a sleep & missed about half an hour of it I then woke up & Johney Depp had no Eyes?? What the fuck I thought :mrgreen: Avoid this film!!!

so looking forward to see it in a few hrs till ya spoiled it for me.thanks or no thanks man....

Watched LXG last night, nothing special but still a great laugh, special effects were really good and the story was strong enough to support them. No doubt there'll be a sequel.

Anyone seen BadBoys 2 yet?? I'm not sure If i'll bother going to watch it, I have a feeling it's going to be one of those films with Jam pack Action & special effects with No Story :(

Bring on KillBill, really looking forward to this one :D

I enjoyed bad boys 2, watched it with a few of the lads, dont know if i'd pay to watch it but if you like that sort of thing you'll like this...

Got KillBill at weekend not watched it cos I really wanna see it at the pictures, not sure if I can hold out....

Yeah I saw Bad Boyz II a few weeks ago, i enjoyed it. Will Smith and Martin Lawrence are pretty funny as they were in Bad Boyz 1. Good action and the car chase scene is pretty good :D

I'm watching Underworld tonight, just tested it downstairs, looks pretty good :)

Well i've just finished watching Underworld, its a brilliant film. Werewolves vs Vampires. Great F/Xs and a good twist near the end. Definitely recommend it :)

I watched BadBoys 2 last night & as I thought lot's of Action & not much of a story & how does a US Cop afford to buy a band new Ferrari?? :shock:

6/10

I know this sounds extremely sad but I think Finding Nemo looks like a good film. Those films always have a lot of adult comedy in them and are usually very funny

Ivelostmychicken said:
I know this sounds extremely sad but I think Finding Nemo looks like a good film. Those films always have a lot of adult comedy in them and are usually very funny
How does this sound extremely sad? Finding Nemo is bloody fantastic!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom