Microsoft Xbox 360

Mate is there any error messages that it comes up with? as you saw Rockykabir has added me ok.

DJ

Finally got me 360! Yopee! And boy did it take long!

360 Premium
GR:AW
Hitman Blood Dollars
Top Spin 2
PGR3
Extra Wireless Controller
Total Seperate Selling Price = £508

I got it for £368! Great price from HMV instore, the guys are very helpful! Firstly I had to open a HMV credit card and buy the game+console which I would get 10% off, then I would get £10 of points on HMV "Clubcard" Reward card by spending so much, but it didn't work, the transactions didn't go through, for soo long etc, then finally I did and got £20 of points, and then finally got the controller for £13. So all in all great! But it did take 1 hour to get it all done, but still cheaper than GAME, Woolies etc.

Anyway, played PGR3, will have to get used to shoulder button being accelerate (usually being X on PS2 for me) and it was good, not blown away by the graphics. It took me a long time to work out how to get th 2nd Controller to work, never knew there was a connect button on the 360. Anyway, after a few races, I booted up Top Spin 2, and I LOVE the game! Its amazing, and 2 player is fun! I played over 2 hours of it non stop!

You got it for a great price.

You'll love GRAW. You won't be able to put it away once you've started playing it. It took me about 5 days to finish it.

Have you connected it to the net? GRAW online is awesome too.

Well thanks guys.
I've stuck with Top Spin 2, starting career mode. Then played PGR3, Novice and the other one is just too easy, so went for middle option. I tried to play online but it says I don't have the right car, can I still play online against friends?

And then played Fifa WC, its okay but the way people run and the figure is just too odd. Then played UNO, not as fun as I thought it would be.

And one question, how do you get marketplace points?

Finally got PES5(!)...the joypad was the main obstacle. It wouldn't allow me to change the controls like they are on the PS2 - but it is still manageable. Using the analogue is not that bad actually(!). I'm getting used to it - but no doubt PES6 will be more controllable as it'll be designed specifically for the 360 controller.

Also, what is up with online PES players?! There are none(!) :( - I'm thinking (hoping more like!) things will get better once PES6 is released. I only managed to find one player to play against randomly online :(

I bought this game for Live too and I couldnt find anyone. I could be searching for a good 10 mins before I find someone.
Unlike the PC servers that are jam packed 24/7.

Rocky and Rune, I found the same thing, I guess we just cant play PES online unless we want to play against people on our friends list who have PES.

DJ

To the above 3 posters, why don't I have that problem? Obviously I'm glad but I find it weird because I hear so many people going on about it. It’s alien to me.

Well when I tried to connect to some games last night it didnt find any. I Created one and sat waiting for ages to no avail.

DJ

Just got me an XBox 360 Premium and 2 Wireless pads for £288

No games though haha

Ill have to go and get table tennis for 25 boona

Yupieeeeeeee, first Modchip is out!!!!!!

40€ for the Chip and 40€ for installing+260€ for a Corepakage!!!!!

Pes 6 can come on 360 now only tools and we can Patch this game!!!!!!!!!
:applause: :shock: :applause: :shock: :applause: :shock: :applause: :shock: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

jimis said:
Yupieeeeeeee, first Modchip is out!!!!!!

40€ for the Chip and 40€ for installing+260€ for a Corepakage!!!!!

Pes 6 can come on 360 now only tools and we can Patch this game!!!!!!!!!
:applause: :shock: :applause: :shock: :applause: :shock: :applause: :shock: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

you mean the firmware hack? or is this different?

Can i buy Microsoft point's off live and do i have to buy a set amount or can i just get what i need, also are they cheaper than Play.com?

Tried the chromehounds demo and it was awfull in my opinion, mechs are very slow(too slow tooo slloow), graphics arent impressing and maps are very simple with very few objects and little detail.

It will be worth it if you can switch the mod off and also if PES6 360 modifications will be possible... I guess we will have to watch this space.

DJ

Modding the game to play patched versions of PES is fine. What worries me about this modchip is that it can't be detected when online. This provides the nightmare scenario of modded games being played on Live, which in my opinion sucks ass! Halo 2 was the first major release on the Xbox that people started cheating on, it got so bad that I couldn't be bothered playing it anymore.

Offline mods I have no problem with. However when people ruin online play for the majority of gamers then the creators and mod users should burn in hell as far as I am concerned.

Back
Top Bottom