Microsoft Xbox 360

theres good images of the new content it has really good maps one is like a fort is gunna be a blood bath that one it also includes some good new guns can wait for it,reports sayi this will cost 5 quid so i think 400 Microsoft Points,look on ign.com thats where i found some pics there,anyone buying dyanasty warriors 5 its coming out in 7 days i think its 26:99 brand new from www.play.com :)

The controller battery lasted me a week until it got down to the last bar.

And I've been using my Xbox a lot playing TT and other things.

Is that about right?

I think he's talking about COD and the new maps coming in July, but I'm not sure.

Heres a video showing off the new DLC for Ghost Recon. I didn't know we were getting so much stuff! :shock: 4 new co-op missions, 12 new multiplayer maps (granted, 8 of them are old levels but set at different times of the day. Still cool all the same, imagine playing a map thats set during the day at night?), 5 new guns - to name a few things! Can't wait for it..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8GJTlxJe68&search=graw

Last edited:
jay666 said:
Thats a load of stuff, i've never really played GR:AW online.

You should. Though in team games you'll probably die a lot initially costing your team games and they'll hate you for it lol.

Last edited:
Milanista said:
Nope, but PES5 is.

Aye,And its almost impossible to play online.(Is anyone there,lol)

I'm sticking with WC 06 for the mo.

Mind you,at least pro evo doesn't disconnect everytime there is a corner.

:lmao:

jambotommy said:
Aye,And its almost impossible to play online.(Is anyone there,lol)

I'm sticking with WC 06 for the mo.

Mind you,at least pro evo doesn't disconnect everytime there is a corner.

:lmao:

That'd depend on who your ISP is. I'm with Tiscali and it LOVES to D/C :(

Countdown to going back to BT = 6 months. \\:o/

Asked a few times now but have to narrow down the games I want. I've chosen PGR3 and Top Spin 2. Now between COD2 and GR:AW, initially I was going to get all of them, but need to keep some money for extra controller, play and charge, XBox Live subs and a solution to connect my router to 360.

So which one would you get? COD2 or GR:AW? Or are they too good that I should swap PGR3 for them?

don't get the play and charge kit.

get the other charger that is $10 more.

it chargers the battery in 2h and it lasts up to 25h.

no wires.

Too late already got a play & charge kit for my 360, might well get the dual Charger that MS are releasing when I get a second wireless pad so my mate can play wirelessly.

DJ

ash get GRAW i hade COD2 its an ok game but nothing compaired to GRAW if you love a realistic shooter get GRAW but the only problem i found with COD2 is that you run out get shot like 6 times but dont die,just had a look at Prays achievements they look just dull its like fight night you just need to complete the game and ya got them :(

I prefer GRAW on Hard Mode, its hard and you get killed with one shot but thats what makes it so good, you have got to figure out how to get through it without being killed.

DJ

rocky I preferred your Irobo crouch! :) that was better. Shame you havent got a pic of him pulling Mateys Ponytail before heading that goal.

DJ

G.R.A.W Chapter 2 avalable to download its big i think around 500mb and its cost 1,200 Micrsoft Points which is about 15$ dont know what that is in Pounds

If it's 1200 points its about 10.30 quid I think

Last edited:
Thats not too bad if you think of it as an addon that you'd normally buy from a shop.

Back
Top Bottom