Microsoft Xbox 360

If I get one, I can always download the demos right from Marketplace, are they conclusive enough?

True there hasnt been anything new for a while and that does concern me somewhat.

DJ

I think anyone with a 360 must own Oblivion, its arguably the best game on it, and one of the best games ever made. in my opinion of course.

Slickhenry said:
I think anyone with a 360 must own Oblivion, its arguably the best game on it, and one of the best games ever made. in my opinion of course.
That good? Better than Final Fantasy (I assume from my poor knowledge of 360 games its an RPG)

Also is it better than Fable, and on that note is Fable worth getting? And will it work on 360?

I wont be owning it, as I said before I dont like RPG games they aint my cup of tea.

DJ

ashmufc said:
That good? Better than Final Fantasy (I assume from my poor knowledge of 360 games its an RPG)

Also is it better than Fable, and on that note is Fable worth getting? And will it work on 360?
Fable is backwards compatible, Oblivion is far superior to Fable but grab it if its a tenner in a bargain bin.

does anyone have dynasty warriors 5 its out around 26:99 its looks good and got good reviews i have found anyone here own it

Internet grunger talk is fuckin pathetic then. Especially as I was only jokin.

DJ

djdoc360 said:
Internet grunger talk is fuckin pathetic then. Especially as I was only jokin.

DJ
Dont get so wound up, go have a relaxing game of oblivion, I know how you like it;)

Got my first disc read error today while playing TT.

Don't know what the fuck that was all about...

The disc is fine it i just completed a long session just fine... ?

You'll get a month's free trial when you purchase your 360. I'm actually getting another code soon as I just brought PES5. Should come by wed so will let you know

Talking of which...what happened to GAME? It's like all of their stock has vanished. Can't find any original XBox titles (was looking for PES5 and Star Wars Battlefront II) and only found a handful of XBox titles.

Rocky mate see you have added me nice 1 mate. do you have a headset? if so mate when your PES5 arrives we will have a laugh and have a game....

Warning!: Im quite possibly the shittest PES5 player in history! I only scrape 1-0 wins on my 5* master league!

DJ

rockykabir said:
You'll get a month's free trial when you purchase your 360. I'm actually getting another code soon as I just brought PES5. Should come by wed so will let you know

Are you sure you get a free month, if so great :applause:

And you will let me know what? Your going to give me the code for free \\:o/

Back
Top Bottom