Microsoft Xbox 360

What he said. I beat Jesper pretty easy tbh. Just play backspin shots and drop shots, get it on your right hand side of the table, then play a A + X (Topspin + Leftspin) Focus shot to Jespers RIGHT hand side (your left).

The ball swerves like fuck off the table and he rarely returns it. If he does, you just whack it down his left

yep beat him yesterday, now stuck on the second Medium final.. that bird is good!!

DJ

The game is great...I'll admit I laughed when I first heard about it. But it is an amazing little game for only £25. Online play is really good too. In single player I'm halfway through the pro tournament but just cannot get passed Jeurgen :(

a good chance,yeah its really good im on pro im on final against the french bloke he is impossible havent played ne one from here on live if you want a game just send a message :)

guys, what about the 360 controllers?

I'm buying a 360 + VGA HD cable and I don't feel like spendin any more on this play and charge kit or whatever.

how does this thing charge normally?

I've just got a rechargeable AA batteries....total cost for 4 + quick charger = 8 squid from ebay (prob be less in the US).

That Plug and play kit - not worth it in my opinion

Another money saving tip from the resident tight fisted, stingy gamer,

rk

Last edited:
rockykabir said:
I've just got a rechargeable AA batteries....total cost for 4 + quick charger = 8 squid from ebay (prob be less in the US).

rk

GREAT STUFF your just like my nan.

jumbo said:
guys, what about the 360 controllers?

I'm buying a 360 + VGA HD cable and I don't feel like spendin any more on this play and charge kit or whatever.

how does this thing charge normally?
Any reason to get VGA cable? Why not just use the component cables, or are you connecting to a PC monitor?

rockykabir said:

rk

They don't look cool, and your other half won't like the mess of all these batteries lying around, think ahead son. :lmao: #Kidding.

Lol its better to buy the play & charge kit in all honesty. Im on Hard Mode of Table tennis now and its very very difficult!!

DJ

Is it possible to use custom soundtracks when playing original Xbox games? I tried to choose one in GTA but I couldn't seem to get it working. :eh:

No mate im afraid not, for some reason they appear to have Disabled the Xbox Guide button, thats one of the few annoying flaws the 360 has.

DJ

ashmufc said:
Any reason to get VGA cable? Why not just use the component cables, or are you connecting to a PC monitor?

I don't have an HDTV. I've have been playing my Xbox on a monitor using XVGA and I don't wanna go back to playin on a SDTV.

djdoc360 said:
No mate im afraid not, for some reason they appear to have Disabled the Xbox Guide button, thats one of the few annoying flaws the 360 has.

DJ
Ah okay, not that big of a deal really. I've still got my original Xbox set up anyway so I'll just play the games on that, though it would have been nice to use the 360 controller.

Well.... this will sound stupid, but whack on your stereo :) LIsten to whatever soundtracks you want :)

DJ

Battlefield 2 vs GRAW vs COD2

Which one would you go for, the last two are quite well known, not many people talk about Battlefield.

Battlefield compared to the PC version is awful, in my opinion. Call of Duty 2 is good, but it quite short and the online mode quite repetitive. GRAW is a real winner, though.

Went to game yesterday,gave them Burnout revenge(Awful game imo),they gave me Table tennis AND 2 pounds change \\:o/

This game is the mutts nuts.

Its truly the only game,where even if you get horsed,you still enjoy.

Well done Rockstar:applause:

Jack Bauer said:
Battlefield compared to the PC version is awful, in my opinion. Call of Duty 2 is good, but it quite short and the online mode quite repetitive. GRAW is a real winner, though.
Cheers :)

In USA, Burnout has gone "platinum"

The first round of 3rd party Xbox 360 game price cuts is upon us! $39.99 will now bag you a copy of Burnout: Revenge, Amped, Madden NFL 06, NBA 2K6, NBA Live 06, NHL 2K6, Tiger Woods PGA Tour 06 or King Kong. The price cut is now in effect at major online retailers and is expected to hit brick and mortar retail stores soon. 3rd party games that are still at $59.99 include: Quake 4, Call of Duty 2, Gun, Need for Speed Most Wanted and Tony Hawk's American Wasteland.

So from £49.99 to £29.99 in the UK soon I assume. That's funny because region free games in play-asia can be ahd for £24.

Back
Top Bottom