Microsoft Xbox 360

abcd0013306x4085xn.jpg

Mine :) Got a couple Logitech Camo ones too!

GT has shit unrealistic physics.... you guys like the fact you can hit a wall and no damage? no affect on the car at all? Also on Forza you can make the car your own by placing your own designs on the bodywork....

Fanboyism? listen mate, ive got GT4 and its an ok game but gets very very dull and boring because of its lack of realism ok?

DJ

djdoc360 said:
You think GT is greater than Forza?

DJ
Ummmm should we send you back to school. :shock:

> is the sign meaning greater than
< is the sign meaning less than

examples

10 > 1
Forza > GT4

and djdoc, i think you mean GT4 gets boring due to its lack of depth, because it still is a simulation meaning its "realistic"

edit: :lol: rockykabir beat me to it

Last edited:
Ok got my mathematical symbols all mixed up there, Forgive me I am blonde :)

DJ

ashmufc said:
So it is like Tomb Raider in terms of PQ, similar to 2nd gen consoles.

Well, it IS a multiplatform game, so you cant really expect Eidos to remake the whole game. It looks like a slightly better version of the current gen games.

Thats how Tiger Woods 06 looks like on the 360 only slightly better than current gen. Some others are like that too Ive noticed Gun looks pretty much the same as well.

DJ

Yep made by Datel, it allows us to archive our 360 Saves to PC its a good idea and looks funky with that blue strip sat underneath the hard drive.

Edit: Soon they will find a way of modifying saved games so we can produce some rather interesting things in our games, like they did with the Original Xbox and PS2.

More importantly think about PES6! means we can make option files for the real kits and teams and share them just like we could with previous PES's!!!

DJ

Last edited by a moderator:
I had a quick blast on table tennis today at work so does anyone want to buy me a 360?

Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom